party tonight ?

“So, he didn’t come to your house last night ?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Anio.” Sunny said. She shake her head.

“Aish, that evil boy.” Sooyoung eat her chocolate cookies from Sunny’s mom.

“Annyeong haseyo...!!” Yeoseob greets happily.

“Annyeong.” SooSun replied.

“I’m sorry about last night, oppa.” Sunny looks at Yeoseob.

“Gwaenchana. It’s not a big deal. Hey, girls. Do you have plans for tonight ?” Yeosob asked the girls –minus Taeyeon- . But, a ringtone cut his words. It’s from Sooyoung’s phone.

“Chakkaman. Yoboseyo ?” Sooyoung hold his phone and walk further from them.

“Aigoo. She has to make it silent.” Sunny glance at her. Because the lessons will be started few minutes later.

“Hahaha. Uri Youngie is an unique girl.” Yeoseob laught at Sooyoung.

“She is.” Sunny smiled while looking at Sooyoung who is talking shyly. It’s not like her.

“Umm. Sunny~ah..” Yeoseob called her. She changes her sight.

“Waeyo, oppa ?”

“I want to know if you can...umm...”

“What is that, oppa? You looks weird. Haha.”

“Would you like to accompany me to a party ?” Yeoseob said it directly with a speedy one.

“Party ? I’m sorry. I have to attend a party too. But i don’t know how to go, since it has to bring your couple. Jinjja...It’s annoying.”

“Jeongmal ? Na doo.” He said. Is it a trend for bringing your couple to the party ?

“Don’t say that you...” Sunny looks at him curiously.

“Party...” He said, with a -unbelievable- weird looks.

“Birthday party...” She added.

“Jo kwon Hyung !” He yelled.

“Aigoooo !!!” They said in unison.

“Hahaha. What a coincidence !” Yeosob said.

“That pretty boy has a lot of connection, i guess.” She said, not believing it.

“So ? Do you wanna come with me ?” Yeoseob said while looking at her eyes. Then, blinking his eyes with aegyo.

“Umm.. Should i go ?” Sunny plays him. He can’t hold his expression and doing an aegyo again.

“Jinjja. Ne, I will come !” Sunny hit his head.

“Yeah !!!! gomawo, my sugar !” Yeoseob said while running to his chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Food Court 12.00

“What happen with Taeng ?” Sunny asked.

“Molla. But, She told me about passing school with Teukie oppa on the phone last night. Or, i think i didn’t hear it clearly.” Sooyoung bite her double sandwich.

“She hasn’t bought any dress for tonight. I think, yeah, ya know....” Sunny giggled.

“It can be.” Sooyoung nodded with her –full of sandwich- moving mouth. Sunny lift her shoulder, no idea.

“Yak. How about you ? Do you come ?” Sooyoung ingested her sandwich slowly before she talks. She take a deep breath for it.

“i think so.” Sunny said misteriously while smiling. Making the girl in front of her bulging her eyes madly.