Honey's jealousy ⊙_⊙

Hiro's POV
After that, I met more of my classmates. Suddenly, my classmate Honey (Rapunzel's twin sistah) was always staring at me like an angry bull. Honey's a sweet and kind girl when she's my schoolmate in North Elementary School, but what happened now? We didn't even had an argument before. Is it because she likes me b'coz of mah go'geous face? Just joking.
After 2 days, me and Vanellope decided to go at her house. We both love throwing mentos candy at the cola lava. (A/N: I had to... )
Then Honey bust out of nowhere and said "hi Hiro!"
then I said "Uhmm... Hello?"
she said and pointed Vanellope doing a fake smile "and who's that girl?"
I said "well..."
She interrupted "I'm Vanellope, Hiro's bestest friend."
Honey was shaking in anger, so she said "mind of I join you?"
I said "oooh.. kay?" i think she's trying to separate me and Vanellope, coz she's always between us, how awful!
Well, being with Honey.. She's the only one who had fun instead of me and Vanellope.
After that, I cutted her moment "well... It's getting pretty late now, so... Ah' need to go home... Bye, gurls." I went home. Same to Honey. But I think she's jealous of us (uh, FYI me and Lope were just friends)