Realtalk (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Hiro's POV
Next day, I'm with Vanellope walking around the school.
Suddenly, the bullies were there and pushed Vanellope.
I helped Vanellope to lift up. Then, Honey was there, too.
Taffyta said a lot of hurtful words or name-calling like Smellylope.
She cried and ran toward the girl's room swiftly.
I said "what have y'all done to her!? I mean, why did you hate her so much?"
Honey shouted "WHAT HAVE SHE DONE TO YOU?"
I said "what do you mean?"
she said "she's stealing you from me."
"were not boyfriends and girlfriends. Then, why are you jealous?"
"coz your'e always with her, that's why!"
I said with a serious face... "Honey, me and Vanellope were just friends."
"you learned  how to lie, huh?"
I said while rolling my fingers at the left side of my forehead "Honey! You're gone bananas!!" she stormed and walked away. 
Then, I glared at the bullies and said "hey guys, Can you please stop bullying Vanellope?"
Taffyta said while putting a lip balm at her lips.
"we'll stop if you let me kiss you at the cheek."
I said while rolling my eyes "fine, whateves!" I faced myself at the side, so she can kiss me at the cheek.
Suddenly, she made a loud "raspberry" at my cheeks. And it echoes at the whole corridor (which is... Everybody heard)
I shouted "what the what?! hey!!" she laughed while running away. Her friends followed her.
After 10 minutes, the mental doctors rushed Honey through the mental, funny right?