The voodoo doll (。•́︿•̀。)

Hiro's POV
I love being with Vanellope, coz she's fun to be with.
Suddenly, she's gone missing for... 3 hours. I went to the clinic, but the nurse said that she went out. I asked my classmates, but they don't have an idea about where Vanellope is.
Suddenly, I saw her standing at the stairs, feeling terrified. then I ran through her as fast as I can. I asked worridly "I've been waiting for you."
she said while holding her left arm "Iam really sorry! My arm is very painful."
Then, her legs were shaking, then grimaced and screamed in pain. So before she fell, I caught, carried and rushed her through the clinic.
Some of our classmates was blaming me. But I didn't do it, maybe because of our argument before. Vanellope said "ouch, my other arm! *groans*"
Jack came near and said "whoa, dude! What did you do to her AGAIN?"
I said while shaking my head "nothing! it wasn't me!"
So I ran as fast as I could.
While I was outside the clinic waiting at her, I felt someone holding my shoulder, and 'twas Rapunzel.
She said "what happened to her?"
I said "I don't know, but It wasn't me! I didn't do anything at her, I swear!"
she said "I know it wasn't you, you're such a good guy..." then she continued "I was thinking that... Maybe someone was controlling her."
It reminds me something and I said "waaait! Say it again."
she said "about someone was controlling her?"
I said "I think Honey is source of all these."
she said "*gasps* I think she is!"
We both ran through the mental (where Honey is suppose to be), and we realized that she escaped.
When we got back through the school, we saw her holding a doll that looks like Vanellope.