EPILOGUE

"Happy birthday, dear husband! I have a kiss for you." Peyton smiled sensually, stretching under the covers, then started to move their soft, rosy lips on Ezra's chest. "Mmm, you taste so delicious this morning!"

"Thank you, my beautiful one! By all the gods in the universe, I can't believe I turn twenty-nine today! However, if you continue like that, I'm not going to live to see tomorrow. That mouth of yours is killing me." Ezra let out a deep, long moan, writhing on the bed.

"I don't worry very much about this because I know a method to bring you back to life. It works every time." Peyton suggestively darted the tip of their tongue over the tempting lips that drove their husband crazy with desire. "I love your skin, so soft and perfect. I'd spend days on end caressing it. Sometimes, though, I wonder how it would be like for you to have a little hair on the chest, just a fine dust..."

"I can't believe it!" Ezra jolted when his spouse with a mischievous smile on their beautiful face, pinched hard one of his nipples. "That cousin of mine corrupted your pure and innocent mind, filling it with dirty images of hairy-chested men and making you lusting over them."

"Oh, look at your poor nipple, it turned crimson! Did it hurt? Let me give it a kiss-kiss and take the pain away." Peyton swirled the tip of their tongue over the said nipple, sending tingles of pleasure in their husband's nether regions.

"Please, have mercy of this poor, weak man, and don't tempt him because he can't take it anymore!" Ezra ran his hands up and down his spouse's sides and back, capturing their mouth in a slow, sweet, sensual kiss. "I want my birthday present, lovely one."

"Mmm, I want to give it to you, too, but the children will wake up in a couple of minutes, and they will want to sing happy birthday to their loving dad. Let's get downstairs to fix some breakfast, and I'll tell you about the other great present you're going to get today." Peyton jumped out of the bed, put on a pair of clean underwear and wrapped a silk, long robe around their delicate frame.

"Another birthday present? You really made me curious, my love, because what can be greater than this gorgeous body of yours that comes with a heart that matches perfectly with your outside beauty?" Ezra left the bed and, standing behind his spouse, started to passionately kiss them on the neck, making them moan softly.

"Taking the children to the zoo and aquarium. I can't wait to see the expression on Alexis's and Paisley's faces at the sight of the penguins, these two are all about the plump, adorable birdies. Axel and Selma are fascinated by tigers, leopards and the like, while Christopher-Benjamin wants to know everything about sea life."

"Seeing the happiness and bright, big smiles on our children's cute little faces is the greatest present I could get, for my birthday or otherwise. You know how to get to my heart, always did, and my greatest regret is that I wasted so many precious years keeping you at arm's length."

Ezra chastely kissed his spouse's forehead, wrapping his arms around them and holding them close. The two stayed like that, in total silence, listening to their hearts that beat in sync, then disentangled from the embrace and went to the kitchen where they started to cook breakfast, one of their favorite moments of the day.