19

Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste, and Touch are the five senses that humans have. something humans have and develop in order to survive in the world And I'd like to discuss the last and most important sense, touch. Our fingerprints recognise the nature of the material and alert us to harmful situations.. if you ask me... the woman has advanced the particular skills to know the intention of man toward themselves with simple handshake.. and judges the character by it.. and stay a safe distance from the certain person. Touch gives perspective for the person..we associate the emotions with the touch..it can be fear, happiness, sad love, etc.. and it lasted with us..until or unless other individual made an attempt to replace it with another emotion. it's important for survival

JK Penthouse 

Ahhh....JK... Ahhhhhh... I was moaning with pleasure every time Jk hit a certain spot. He was pounding within me like a beast, our bodies were sweaty, our breathing was laboured from the lengthy session...

Ahh... I looked heavy above me, his eyes deeper and clouded with lust as he pulled out and jerked his hips harder. ensuring that he reaches the sweet spot... I trembled and gripped a fistful of silk sheet...indescribable ecstasy filled him once again, and he pulled Jk and connected the lips... JK thrust has become sloppier... I arched my back lifted my body for more excess and curled my toes, felt a rush of pleasure flow up to my spin, and He returned a fourth time that night... Felix is tired...he was overly sensitive to continual orgasm... But jk isn't in the mood to stop... so he hand held my curvious waist hard, preventing me from moving to continue thrusting inside me...

I was dissatisfied and perplexed when I couldn't satisfy him... My thoughts constantly looping the same scenario... why isn't that I wanted... I noticed Felix fell out from weariness under me... I got myself out... I washed.. came out on the balcony in sweatpants for fresh air ...Full moon shining between the stars... yet they are nothing in comparison to what Taehyung captured in his eyes... they shine whenever he smiles, eats and he saw someone... I opened my eyes instantly what I was thinking... I leaned more to the handrail... Today, the freezing wind blew by, numbing my bare soaked chest my back. I lit the cigarette with the aim of getting warmth and calm my restlessness. He is still flummoxed as to why he did this.. why he had become accustomed to his scent and lost all control over himself... if you ask his opinion.. he only stopped himself at the right time.. it infuriates him as to why he felt current ran to his spine when he touched other bare skin.. why he leaned to kiss on his neck and most importantly..why he wanted more...

what surprises him one of most is How others recognise him... he murmured his name. 

 Shit .... How will I confront him again and what will I tell him... In exasperation, he tightly closed his eyes, and the thoughts carried him to his soft lips and smooth and perfect skin. how he squirmed beneath him...the way his body responded to his touch... how enticing his fragrance was... how he felt domineering seeing him beneath himself...

A few hours ago...

Jk walked from the restroom. His head was fuzzy... only he knows how he restrained himself inside... he has no idea why he did it. It's just that he didn't appreciate how other people were gawking at Taehyung. When, on occasion, people's hands inadvertently come into contact with taehyung .. He couldn't hold his anger in control, he searched for something for a distraction from his mind. His gaze fell on Felix, and he asked him to accompany him. Felix did the very same, leaving every mouth hanging. They both exited the bar... They barely made it to JK's car. Jk abruptly lifts his arm...open the door. That relegated him to the back seat. He dived inside...tear Felix Cloth in two parts...he lost his shirt...folded his shirt from his arms... He was wearing white lace lingerie.