24

After 2 weeks

When JK flight touched down in Seoul. combined all his thoughts never envisioned his friends Korea's biggest mafia awaiting for him on airport hug him instant ...and eminent attorney of Korea catching a siesta in the car while waiting... Taehyung wasn't exactly wrong as he alluded to him like a sloth. He pondered as he pushed himself into the backseat,..where Yoongi was napping like a lump. I didn't even bother him knowing what was going to arise afterwards.I instructed my chauffeur to drop Felix at his home and afterwards carried my bags to my flat.Brother.. We need to celebrate... Hyungsik fastens his seatbelt.. You finally started your dream project, and I captured those rats.... he smirks.

Yes,...brother, we're going to have a party today. We were waiting for you. Your entire day will be devoted to us... Yoongi yawned and spoke lazily.

Jk sighs... it started... they asked the chauffeur to turn the Jaguar into a nearby coffee shop. JK had been craving caffeine ever since he exited the airport.

They entered the Starbucks and lounged close to the window. Their nostrils were flooded with the aroma of coffee. He ordered espresso for himself. Others ordered their favourite caffeinated beverage...

. I could not really believe it when Yoongi stated he persuaded you to hire bodyguards. I was very concerned about you, brother. Hyungshik initiated the discussion.

I didn't respond. Watching thru the huge glass partition... his head was preoccupied with Mr Kim's speech... did he really judge him so slightly earlier...

Both of his friends were intrigued by him... This wasn't the first time he got lost in his thoughts...

Sir your coffee...She served the coffee.

Jk took a sip and spit promptly.. what is this.... he wiped his mouth with a tissue....both friends were puzzled...

What exactly is this? He yelled at the waitress, "Why is it bitter?"

It's espresso, brother. It's meant to be bitter. And this has been your favourite for a long period of time... Hyung Shik whisper... They are cognizant of your demand... He sipped his coffee, which was perfect, as asked, "Did you switch your taste?"

Nope person who gave coffee is changed.. yoongi answered in a boring tone..bite on the cookie..

Jk rolled his eyes..

What ......Hyung Shik was confused.

Please bring sugar and do you want to order the person. ..yoongi asked extra sweetly.

Jk glare at him.

What going on. Please share with me too.

nothing brother..does Meena will also join us?? jk questioned to divert the topic.. warn yoongi not to utter a word.

No, brother .. it's strictly for boys .. you know what i mean .. he nudged the elbow ....Jk nodded

Jk's eyes were drawn once again to the street,..where life remained at its usual pace... it wasn't stalled at any period... as his thoughts... these were all conflicted over his coming move...

Soon, his vision was drawn to a figure rushing down the main sidewalk. His mind had been relaxed seeing him. He had no idea he wanted to meet... From his side, a person simply walks by (dragged by Beakyung). His gaze remained to the person till Taehyung vanished at the turn.

What's outside...Hyung Shik finally asked

Nothing... I thought...he stopped himself