Chapter 25: Scared For Life

Winger's POV,

I am so scared, Amaris is scary. I can't focus, what is up with her?

She has so many different sides of her and it makes me think she has a bipolar disorder.

Leyla's POV,

Why is she soo scary..... even when she kills the walkers she's dark and scary.

It freaks me out.

Amaris is so scary.

Cutter, Aggro, Hannahr, Elbone, Axel & Magnus's POV,

So scary..... She's so scary....

She's so scary, I almost peed myself.

Judith's POV,

I shuddered at the way Aunt Amaris spoke and her dark personality right now. She was real scary when she's like this.

I only seen this a few times. I heard this from Negan, she can be real scary real quick.

What he told me was that he tried to make her one of his wives because of her fiery attitude and her commanding voice but I'm glad she is loyal to my father and his friends.

She declined the offer quickly, and she also slapped him across the face. He told me that it made him want her even more because of this.

Lucas's POV,

I managed to stop thinking on how scary Amaris was and Went up to the Roost with her to go into the dragon Cave to see Angus and Angel inside just sleeping as I saw Angus's wing wrapped up as I looked at Amaris.

"What happened to Angus??" I asked.

"I told ya this 5 minutes ago..." Amaris said.

"Oh....," I said remembering what we talked about when we were heading up here. "Sorry."

"Nahhh It's fine." Amaris said.

I sat down next to Angus and I looked at Amaris, then I saw her dark look again.

I shook my head.

Yep, I'm scared of her for life..... or for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost: OH MY GAWD!!! WE MADE IT TO 25 CHAPTERS!!! WELL TECHNICALLY 26 BUT WHAT THE HECK!!

G: I'm happy that all that matters!

G: YESSSSS I MADE SURE THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT SO I CAN TELL YOU THIS BUT I'll MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!!

G: BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

G: PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER ON THE SAME DAY!!!

G: IT COULD BE ONE HOUR! 2 HOURS! EVEN 30 MINUTES!!!

G: BUT IT WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE SAME DAY AS THIS ONE!!!