Chapter 3: Belzium Cave

Amaris's POV,

I watched Judith introduced herself to the Vikings as I saw Magnus complaining to Axel. I rolled my eyes.

The pillars were put in place. I heard growling.

"Walkers!! Move to the waterside now!" I yelled.

Everyone moved to the waterside as me and Judith looks at each other.

We took out our guns as when the Walkers showed themselves. We shot our guns at the Walkers. As the numbers disappeared, I looked at Hannahr.

"We need those walls now!" I said.

"We don't have enough materials to make 15 feet walls on the Forest side of Huttsgalor." Hannahr said.

Jackie watched us.

"Wait don't you have powers??" Lucas asked.

"Don't you have something to do with Metal?" Judith asked.

"You mean Metal Manipulation." I said.

"Yea." Judith said.

"Hannahr." I said. "Make Thick long bricks of metal."

Hannahr nods and goes to the Blacksmith hut.

I looked at Lucas and Jackie.

"We need to get some Belzium. So we can Melt it down." I said.

"Why do we need Melted Belzium for?" Lucas asked.

I rolled my eyes. "It's Durability will keep the metal from falling down and coating the walls with it could help with the strength." I said.

They nodded. "So should we go??" Jackie asked as I nodded.

"That Belzium Cave should be enough." I said.

"Let's go." Lucas said.

"Wait we are gonna need a system." I said.

"Just use your powers." Jackie said.

"Angel. Fly up in the air and tell us when you see Walkers." I said as Angel nods.

We made our way up there. When we got there, Jackie and Lucas went in and looked at me.

"We should have brought Ghost along as well." Jackie said.

"Yea." Lucas said.

I just watched and I went in and grabbed my shovel and banged the side of the Belzium. It made some noise as I dig around it grabbing it and pushing it.

"AMARIS, WALKERS!!" I heard Angel yell.

"OKAY GET IN THE CAVE NOW!!" I yelled out as she flew in as Walkers Start Coming. I watched the Walkers.

There was something I was gonna do. I ran towards the exit making ice covering most of the exit.

So we can breathe.

The Walkers put their hands on the ice, there was only a couple though, it was still a lot.

"Get that piece of Belzium unstuck we need to prepare ourselves when the Ice breaks." I said.

"The ice is gonna break!?!" They yelled out.

"Well yea." I said.

I watched the Walkers bang on the ice as I pushed the Belzium to the ground with the help of Jackie and Lucas.

Judith's POV,

I watched the Viking Hannahr work on the multiple long thick metal strips, I wanted to go see if the Rescue Riders know anything about how the Walkers got here. I walked up and I saw Dak.