Chapter 1

It's bright...too bright..I started opening my eyes to reveal the blue sky..how pretty the clouds were I thought as I winced with pain..oh yeah I remember I got beat up yet again..even is I'm with mikey ...they stilll beat me up and worse..I'm pretty sure my ribs are broken as I lay on the uncomfortable concrete floor..I was bleeding from every inch..you might be wondering why I don't tell Mikey or Draken..well it's because I don't want to seem weak..I'm in toman now..and is I tell them you know..they might kick me out or worse start war with the people who are beating me up..one of them might die and everything might get ruined..no that would ruin everything..I kept thinking until I realized..shit I'm supposed to meet them right now I thought as I got up trying to ignore the obvious pain I ran to the spot ..I had bandages too so while I ran I covered my face the most obvious part and wore my toman jacket..while     I ran I kept limping..it hurt..it hurt like hell ..tho I had to ignore it..and I did as I arrived late to the spot...ugh why me..
"Yo Takemichy..why are you late
"Mikey said looking at me ..
"You know slept in.."i said it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't the whole truth either ..when I said that he gave me this look and then finish talking to the group letting them leave...he then walked up to me...did I forgot to cover a bruise how dumb could I be..
"How'd you get this bruise.."he said as I flinched slightly but gave him a slight smile
"You know me always clumsy.."I said giving him a fake laugh I hope he didn't notice I thought as Draken stood by Mikey..
"Yo Takemichy.."he said as he looked down or mikey..why..?.i thought to myself as Mikey whispered to Draken..are they kicking me out..?..no I can't save them if they do..
"Well since you were late..you can leave take care of your bruise Takemitchi anyways me and Draken had plans to do something.."they said as the left me..of course I should've known.i thought walking home..I've never met my parents tho the pay rent my aunt says they own a buisness and are too busy too visit so I live alone..basically ..I walked in as I looked the door..the only room with actual furniture was by bedroom..I saved enough money to get a bed or a so called one after I sold my first one for money. To get a bit of food but most I get gifts for hina..I didn't want to seem like a horrible boyfriend I thought as I took off me clothes to take a shower..I thought it would rince the blood off of my body...I had many bruises,scratches bat marks..it was had to ignore..no wonder I had such a frail body but most people think I get into fights freely..but who would actually do that..anyways I put cold water..since I didn't want my parents worrying about paying for the hot water..I put my foit then my whole body in the shower..I flinched at the pain that it caused but got used to it after seconds...I washed my hair then my body..and got out taking a towel then putting new clothes..it was a black hoodie and pj pants I thought of getting extra sleep it's been awhile ..and I thought I needed it so I went on my so called bed and layed..I shouldn't complain tho it was more comfier then the concert ground and I fell asleep pretty quick

Mikey's POV
Takemichy he was late..again..well every time we do meetings in the morning the would always give the same excuse that he slept in but would come with his face wrapped up every time..it's kinda worrying me and the whole team..so I decided to call a meeting today I knew he wasn't gonna come and so I talked about what I thought the agreed..but it didn't seem like they cared about him..well except some of the members I kept talking until i saw takemichy running but also limping he came and I said hello i noticed a huge bruise that looked rough and asked him about it..a fight..what fight..I wanted to ask him deeply but Draken came by my side..Takemichy looked like he was in pain real pain so I excused him..before that I told or whispered to Draken about his bruise and limping..as I saw takemichi walk away I could notice he was looking down I hope he didn't think I was talking bad about him then I told Draken.. "we need to make sure he doesn't get hurt..I don't like seeing him with bruises all over him it's sad..so at night we'll follow him..since it's usually the mornings he's late too ..we will start by waiting by his house."I said tho it was creepy I wanted to make sure my friend wasn't in danger..i thought walking to his house hiding in the bushes with Draken I felt like a stalker but didn't mind as I saw Takemichy get out of his house..finally it was very late tho...