Chapter 3

Where am I ..?i thought until Mikey came into the room.. "breakfeast is ready..!..I'll be waiting in the kitchen.."he said then leaving me..why was I here withMikey did something happen..did I ruin something..are Draken and mikey still okay..what happend.?..I kept thinking as I stood up ignoring the pain as I went downstairs washed my hands then sat at Mikey's table..I have been here but only once as Mikey forgot his keys and I had to get them..I looked around to find some sort of reason I'm here until Mikey came and Emma as the both sat at the table..his dad later showed himself..embarrassing..they must be as confused as I am since they gave me a weird stare .. "Takemichi goodmorning..but what are you doing here.."i was gonna respond with an idk either but Mikey did in my place .. "I let him stay i kinda invited him.."he said as he gave them a smile then looked at me..I hope you like yogurt.,.omelette and fruits because that's what's for breakfeas"he said as he gave me my bowl first and his father looked at me but the Mikey's mother tapped his back..and gave me a smile "Takemichi..hows your school.."she said she was actually a teacher there so i see her often.. "it was fine I guess.."I said she's the only one who knew I got bullied so she gave ma a pity look after starting to eat..I did too but slowly..I could feel Mikey glaring at me..weird..what did he mean by inviting me anyways.i didn't remember why..?..I kept thinking as his family stood up putting there plates in the sink and came back..now they were all staring at me..waiting for me to finish "I'm full.."I said as I wanted to avoid the looks .. "you don't like it..?.."Mikey said guilting en to eat the whole.i felt sick like really sick I haven't eaten that much in who knows how long but at least they weren't staring at me anymore and his parents left for work I suppose tho idk about his mom since it was the weekends.. Mikey then came up to me.. "why didn't you tell me"he whispered as I froze..what didn't I tell him..oh loads of things.but what is he talking about at the moment.. "what do you mean didn't tell you what.."he gave me a surprise look "so your hiding more things from me.."he said then laughing but got serious again.. "that that guy hit you like that.."he said as I looked shocked .."well I uh.."I said  but didn't find the right words..he gave me a pat in the back as he told me to meet him up..I walked behind him leaving Emma..how did he find out..?..did he see all my scars and bruises...I kept thinking until he opened the door to the room y that  I was in..how didn't I notice that..how didn't I notice that there was...

Hey guys this is the creator only two I know I said three but I have so much things to do sorry..