Chapter 2 Alex Star

Dear diary, December 2, 2011
Hey, so you heard about Blake Star, I finally found out his name. I saw sassy pants leave also known as Renee. So I was walking towards Blake and a girl came right in front of me and I was mad. She went over to him kissed him and said "Hey" in a nice voice. At first I thought she was mean but nope I thought wrong. I went up to Blake and said " You're such a cheater, you are those types of boys that are cheaters, aren't you.... ANWSER ME!" Blake looked at me and started to laugh and said " This is not my girlfriend, she's my sister, Alex." When he said that I felt like I wanted to burst out crying I felt so bad. Then I said " I'm so...." Before I could say sorry he just walk off. I turned around and there was Renee starring right at me. I was terrified.

Dear diary, December 2, 2011
So that didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I got slapped bye Renee on the face with her beautiful, lotion moisturizing hand. I felt like a lighten bolt when right through me. I wanted to start crying but I didn't and I just yanked her hair as hard as I could and I actually got some blond hair stuck on my hands. I laughed as I walk away. So that's when it was history and I saw Renee with Blake. It was only us there because we were way to early. And that's what got me, a great idea, a plan I will do right now. And that's when I did it, I felt a piece of hope inside me. That's right I walked up to him, don't forget this in front of Renee and kissed him. I looked at Renee in shocked and I pulled him closer and he rapped his arm around my waist and kissed my lips. I liked him.