Chapter 7 BLAKE

Dear diary, December 8, 2011
So I am sitting on my bed while Blake, Renee, and her boyfriend are out shopping. Of course I didn't go with the them because Renee is with them. I feel this guilt that Blake still likes her and their probably kissing right now. I should've gone with them. Ugh..... I hate Renee. Anyway I think I'm going to take a nap. Actually no I'm going to wait until they come home. OMG I think I just found some of Renee's clothes. Near my bed. I am so mad. "Knock, knock" hold on diary their home. So Blake got me a Starbucks coffee. He's so sweet. Renee got the same thing. I'm mad.

Dear diary, December 8, 2011
OMG, that Starbucks coffee was so good. Ok diary I'm going to a spa for me, and Blake is going to stay with Renee and her boyfriend. Bye.

(Out of the diary, in real life, what is happening)
Renee: OMG look who left their diary here.
Renee's boyfriend: Open it up, Blake is not here, he's in the kitchen. Open it, let's read.
Renee: Hi, I'm Kemie this is my ever first diary, I ever wrote in........
" Knock, knock "
Renee: Blake get the door, please.
(Door opens)
Kemie: OMG...NO...NO..NOOOO.
Renee: What, oh this
Kemie: Blake did you let her read it
Blake: No why would I

(Inside the diary)
Ok, so I'm MAD. I HATE Renee. I'm going to stop writing and through this in a fire. That's how mad I am. Good night diary.