CHAPTER 6 MY LONG LOST FRIEND

Dear diary, December 7, 2011
Good morning diary. I got my new photo done, aren't I pretty, I'm in the white dress with my long lost friend Santana. I'm in my hotel room and I feel great. The bad thing is that Renee and her boyfriend are right next door to Blake and I. Well at least I'm alone with Blake. Hold on Blake is getting out of the shower and when he gets ready, I need to talk to him, so hold on diary. Bye.

Dear diary, December 7, 2011
Ok, I'm back. So I talked to Blake and we are going out to dinner again. Just the two of us. OMG! I'm so lazy, and someone's at the door. "Blake, can you get the door, please" I said. " No, I'm doing my hair, sorry." Hold on diary I have to go get the door. Ok it was Renee and her boyfriend, and Blake is talking with them. "No wait, no you can't." I yelled. So I just figured out that Renee and her boyfriend are moving into are hotel room with Blake and I. Ugh I hate her. I need to go. Bye.

Dear diary, December 7, 2011
Ok so Blake and I are going to dinner, talk to you later. Ok so I just had a amazing dish. It had spaghetti with meat balls and a glass of wine. I'm really not suppose to drink wine cause I'm only 17, but my dad will never know. I almost forgot I saw my long lost friend Santana. She gorgeous, you need to meet you. GTG. Bye.