Chapter 1 Moving

Dear diary, December 1, 2011
Hi, I'm Kemie. I live with my dad because my mom left me and went somewhere. This is my first ever diary that I ever wrote in. Ya, you may think that I'm crazy well, I am but that's not the point. My point is, is that I never grew up with electronics and other high tech stuff. I'm modern, back in the day type of girl. I found this diary at a park down town a few blocks from my house. Oh right my first day of school. I'm going to go to school so I will talk to you later.

Dear diary, December 1, 2011
Hi, once again so I'm at school in the ladies bathroom, why well I didn't want anybody to notice that I have a diary. You never know who diary this is. It could be someone at this school. I wonder if this was someone's, I guess I won't figure it out. So today in class I saw this amazing hot boy sitting right next to me, he asked me if I can move seats so his girlfriend Renee could sit next to him. Of course I moved, cause I don't want him to think I'm a mean girl. So I moved but I still stared at him. He had the most Gorgeous blue eyes, and I can't talk about his hair, it makes my faint, but anyway his hair is royal brown, with his light skin, I can see me walk down the isle with him waiting for me at the end. I never got his name but I will. That's when I saw Renee sit down right next to him and I thought to myself " Thats the best he can do, I'm prettier that her" but I looked at her again she has royal blond hair with Aqua eyes, and a gorgeous dress that I can't even see me wearing it. Anyway I have to go, quickly bye.