(angst) yandere muichiro x reader

this request was submitted by PigeonTheStegosaurus

This was a bad idea.

It was a very bad bad idea, but yn was desperate.

She would do anything to get away from him

Why did she trust him in the first place, was it because he was a hashira, that was likely it.

"yn my love where are you~ you've been a bad bad girl, if you come out of hiding now I promise your punishment won't hurt to much~"

she ran, it probably would've been better to hide, but she would do anything to get away from him, even if it cost her everything.

normally a person would be terrifying to hear someones foot steps behind you but with muichiro it was much worse because she couldn't hear them.

muichiro was so agile and quick that his footsteps couldn't be heard, the perks of being a hashira.

yn was starting to get tired, the only thing keeping her at full speed is the adrenaline rush that was being caused by the amount of fear running threw her blood.

suddenly yn tripped and fell onto the ground, bad, that was bad.

Yn got up as fast as she possibly could and ran again, eventually she came across a lake.

Yn looked at the lake and considered drowning herself, then she would be free from muichiro.

Just as yn was about to go into the lake, she suddenly stopped.

No, she couldn't do this, she wanted to live, she wanted to live and be away from muichiro.

Then just a moment later yn was tackled onto her back.

Blood dripped onto her face, she looked at the attacker.

Muichiro's face was covered in blood and he had an evil smile that sent the creeps down yn, his eyes were practically glowing.

"Found you~"

With that muichiro dragged yn "home" no caring when she tried to pull away from his iron grip, muichiro was simply too strong.

Yn was going to get bruises from this but they wouldn't be nearly as bad as what she was going to get next.

Muichiro took her to a dark room full of torture weapons, yn recognized this room, she'd been here multiple times, it was the room she would be ruthlessly tortured by muichiro.

He tied her to the wall with some chains, yn prepared for the pain that was going to happen next.

Muichiro kneeled down to yn's foot, he put his fingers around it so delicately that no one would even know what he would do next.

Then he pushed the foot backwards, breaking a lot of the bones in it and causing yn a great deal of pain.

Yn managed to not scream because she knew how much muichiro hated her screaming.

He did the same to her other foot, the pain was horrifying, tears rolled down her face, muichiro noticed this.

"Don't you dare cry you rotten b**** you brought this on you self, you don't have the right to cry!" Muichiro yelled while punching her in the face, over and over.

Lucky for yn the pain felt very numb, she'd been through this so many times that it all felt numb to her, like she had built an immunity to being in pain.

Yn stopped thinking when muichiro punched her in the stomach, breaking a great deal of her ribs.

Her body twitched as muichiro started to rub the stomach he had just brutally punched, then he pressed down onto the broken ribs.

The pain she felt from the was unlike anything she'd ever felt before, muichiro was getting more good at this, which meant it would only be worse for yn.

After an hour of induring all the torture, it was finally over, muichiro untied the chains and let her limp on the ground.

Muichiro hugged yn, and rubbed her hair, as if to sooth her.

"I'm sorry my love, but I had to do that, you can't leave me, it be to unbearable for me to not see you, don't you know how selfish that is?"

Yn's only answer was a hum, she didn't have the energy to speak, she only found herself thinking one thing.

She should have drowned herself when she had the chance.

Ok end(sorry if it's a little short Im not the greatest at angst)