yandere daki x female reader

This request was submitted by (sorry your name doesn't work)

Everything seemed numb on this uncomfortable chair yn was tied too, how long had she been here hours? days? weeks? she couldn't remember, time didn't seem to exist here, in this damp, cold room.

yn's head hurt, probably because of the chair digging in the back of her neck, not showing any form of mercy, to yn's poor poor neck.

she had gotten here when a demon named daki, suddenly kidnapped her- well yn's starting to think that the kidnapping isn't so sudden, something inside of yn told her that daki has been planning to kidnap her for a long time.

Pulling on the ropes yn tried to find a way out but yet again she found that it was useless, they were far to tight and sturdy.

there was a gag in yn's mouth that prevented her from screaming for help, it hurt her jaw.

then the door to the room finally opened,  revealing the same woman who had kidnapped her, yn stared in horror as the woman came closer and closer until she finally reached yn.

daki had a sick look on her face, she looked as if she finally got the perfect dog that she always wanted, a moment later she finally spoke.

"aw look at you, your so scared, that emotion is gorgeous~" she said while holding yn's face as if it were a doll's, more fear met yn's heart.

suddenly daki ripped off yn's gag, it hurt her teeth a bit, "say something darling I would love to hear you" daki instructed.

"where am I?" yn asked, in a low tone, pretty much afraid to speak she jumped when she saw daki laugh like a maniac.

"hahaha, just like always your voice is so cute, I love it~, don't worry your safe with me"

'that's not an answer' yn thought, her thoughts vanished when she felt daki kiss her face over and over again, purposely missing her lips.

"finally your mine, do you know how much effort it took to stalk without raising anyone suspicions, how many demon slayers I had to kill so they don't get near you so they wouldn't take you away from me"

daki kissed yn's face even more, enjoying the fear yn was giving off.

"awww sweety your so adorable I just want to eat you up, show me more of your scared face~" the part where daki said that she wanted to eat yn up, scared yn the most since that was something she could actually do.

"i'm so glad  I got you here, I can spend the rest of eternity with you, in this room, and you'll never be able to escape me~"

tears fell down yn's cheeks, she was crying, the reason why she was crying is because it became apparent that yn will never see her friends and family again, she'll be stuck her for the rest of her life with this demon psychopath who want nothing more than to see her terrified.

as it turns out, daki did not like tears, she frowned at yn's crying, "stop that! it's so pathetic, tears are for crybabies, do not cry!"

not wanting to make daki angry yn forced herself to stop crying, soon enough yn's tears ran dry and daki immediately stopped being angry.

"see cutie, you look so much better without tears, now kiss me will you?" obeying daki's actions yn kissed her on the lips, or at least tried to the ropes wouldn't let her move that far.

"oh crap I forgot I tied you up, here just let me-" daki changed her mind about letting yn out of the ropes, "know what nevermind, I don't trust you enough yet, i'll just kiss you myself"

then daki kissed yn, it wasn't one of those light kisses that daki had given yn earlier, it was a deep one that left yn breathless.

after daki was finally finished, she took a moment to catch her breath, "darling, that was amazing, unfortunately my cutie, I have to leave know, I promise i'll be back soon~"

with that, daki left the room, leaving yn in the dark cramped room.

ok end{I speedwrited this}