yandere giyuu x reader

This request was submitted by @VINICEJEJKI

walking down a wide path full of people, the only thing yn found herself looking at was a very depressed looking man sitting on the very side of the road.

She found herself getting concerned for the man, why did he look so sad?, why was he alone? should she go talk to him?  those questions plagued yn's mind, making her more and more curious about him.

eventually yn got over her thoughts and gained the courage to talk to him.

"Hey are you alright?" Yn asked him once she was close enough to touch him.

He looked directly in her eyes before speaking, "yeah I'm alright", he answered.

For some reason yn didn't believe him, so she grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Where are we going!?" He asked worryingly, probably because yn was dragging him

"Your clearly not alright, I'll take you to a restaurant for some food and then you can tell me what's up"

The man looked surprised for a moment, as if he was being given kindness for the first time in his life.

"What's your name?" He asked yn.

"Oh it's yn whats your's?"

He hesitated for a moment, "giyuu my name is giyuu"

Yn could only smile...

(A long time later)

"Giyuu you have to let me go out, it's day time nothing is going to happen" yn complained to her husband giyuu.

He shook his head, "no it's still dangerous, I can't let you go, especially since your pregnant" he said while cradling her stomach.

"I know but I haven't been out in years, I can't take this isolation anymore!" Yn cried out, she was lonely.

"My answer is still no, it's too dangerous", suddenly giyuu picked yn up bridal style, she pouted as he laid her down on her bed.

"Don't move" he warned, and went out to get groceries.

She laid on the bed for a couple minutes and thought about what he said, could she do what he was asking? Yes, but was she gonna do what he was asking? Not a chance.

Getting out of bed, she went to the closest to change into some outside clothes, the moment she was ready to go outside, she ran.

It was snowing outside, something yn hadn't seen in years since she married giyuu, it suddenly became apparent to yn that he had been slowly isolating her from everyone else, why did he do that?

Brushing it off yn decided to walk to the nearest town, she'd forgotten the name long ago.

Along the way she tripped over a branch from a tree and hit her head on a rock.

"Ow" yn muttered, maybe this was a bad idea after all.

She reached to her head, it was bleeding but thankfully not that much, "you know what I should go back to the house now"

Yn shivered at the thought of having to face giyuu but it would be much worse if she stayed out her.

Yn got up and turned around only to realize the horrible truth, she was lost.

This was understandable since yn hadn't been out in years, so of course she wouldn't remember her way back.

The cold was starting to settle in, she was shivering, yn regrets this, why did she ever go out.

Crying yn fell asleep...

The next time yn woke up, she was in someone's arms, or to be more Pesific she was in giyuu's arms and back in their house.

Once giyuu noticed yn was awake, he started to talk, "I'm disappointed in you, you can't even follow basic instructions, this is why I don't let you out"

"I know"

"I'm going to have to lock you up now, you've proven that you can not be trusted"

"Please don't, I can't stand any more info isolation" yn cried out.

Giyuu gave her a look of pure pity, "I know it hurts me to do this to you but if it's for yours and the baby's safety, I'll do anything,I'm sorry"

Yn then felt a chain around her leg, she was trapped.

Ok end.