II - Twenty-Four: Truths

HERA

Familiar ceiling. Of course, I know whose room is this. I closed my eyes again and tried to remember a thing. Kwarto to ni Peste- but wait..

"Ughh.." napahawak pa ako sa ulo ko sa pagbangon. I checked the time on the alarm clock on the side table, it's almost 4 am. I can't remember returning here in the rose mansion. All I could remember was drinking too much in the frat house.

"You're up." I glance at where the voice came from. It was Sebastian coming out of the bathroom. With the help of the little light from the lampshade in this room, I could see he was only wearing boxer shorts with a towel on his head as he dried his hair.

"Bakit nandito ka?"

"Malamang, kwarto ko 'to." He answered in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course. But that's not what I meant. You're with Caramel, right?" I remember that's the reason why I pushed myself to drink that much. Urgh.

"Well, I left her in the frat house. I told Mau to take care of her."

"What? Would that be alright? Baka hanapin ka non. You can return to the frat house." I started moving to get off the bed but Sebastian stopped me, he sat on the bed with his towel still on his shoulder.

"Eh ikaw, hindi mo ba ako hahanapin kung wala ako dito ngayon?" His eyes are just too dead serious. What.

"Alam ko naman 'yung sitwasyon noh." I, again let my body rest on the bed frame.

"I never thought I'd be missing the old you." He then chuckled. Tingnan mo 'tong baliw na 'to. Hindi ko alam kung seryoso ba o ano.

"The spoiled brat?"

"Yeah. The selfish and spoiled brat you. You've become too understanding now to the point that I feel like you're giving me up away."

"W-what?" Why is he acting like a kid all of a sudden?!

"I left Caramel because I want to be with you. And now that you wake up, the first thing you're telling me is to go back to her?"

"Wow, so, sad boy ka na ngayon? I'm just trying not to worsen the situation. She saw me in the frathouse last night. Malamang magtataka sya kung magigising syang pareho tayong wala don noh."

"Then let her. I don't care. That's better. So that if she asks me, I can finally tell her the truth. " I was speechless. As far as I remember, I'm the drunk one here. Why all of a sudden, Sebastian is acting weird.

"Take your time. Hindi naman kita minamadali. Don't pressure yourse-"

"That's the reason why I want to tell her the truth already, Hera. I can't watch you like this anymore." He leaned forward and my body stiffened as he kissed me on my forehead. "I will tell her everything later." His lips are still on my forehead as he speaks.

"You keep on prioritizing me since then. I thought was fine since you understand my situation, but that's too much for you. You did no wrong. You even gave me the chance, and yet I keep on being a coward. Tsk." Again, he chuckled as he moved away. "Hindi ko akalaing magmamature ka ng ganito."

Inirapan ko siya at pabirong hinampas sa dibdib. "Magbihis ka na nga muna. Oh, sino sa atin ang immature ngayon?"

"I want to kiss you."

Okay, so now, he's trying to seduce me! How can I resist when he's too close to me and the fact that he's not wearing anything other than his boxer shorts? ts.

"Kiss lang ba talaga?" I gave him a playful smile and his smile widened as he chuckled. I can't believe I'm married to this gorgeous man. Tumayo na sya mula sa kama at pinagpatuloy ang pagpapatuyo sa buhok niya.