3.3

i finally finished killing stalking! ok, i have a lot to say about this manhwa, and i think the main thing is about shippers and cosplayers.

here's where i sit with shippers;

no. just no. i don't understand why people would intentionally ship yoon bum and oh sangwoo, when there were several occassions where sangwoo either said he was straight, and could never be in love with yoon bum, because of the fact he was a male. 

it's useless to ship a straight guy with yoon bum, there wasn't any romantic attraction between them. sangwoo only let bum live because he reminded sangwoo of his mother— who was also a pretty bad person. i think overall, it was the impact that sangwoo's parents had on his mental wellbeing. i'm in no way defending his actions by saying this.

with yoon bum, it's clear he had a personality disorder, therefore explaining why toward the end he gave a testimony, explaining what happened for the year or so, that he was kidnapped, and then also wanted to see him (?) 

also this was so toxic. shipping oh sangwoo and yoon bum is worse than shipping fucking deku and bakugo. yoon bum was tortured for the entire time being he was with oh sangwoo, and because of his severe disorder couldn't and wasn't able to comprehend that it wasn't love nor a relationship he should cherish.

on top of this— the author said, that she didn't like people shipping the two or supporting it. if u were able to read the specials for christmas, for example, yoon bum was still shown as cleaning up bodies and bl**d and being tossed around like he meant nothing.

it's nothing to ship.

for cosplayers, however. all the cosplaying i have seen are just recreations of panels from the manhwa, and i think this just depends on how a person would interpret it.

from what i saw, two cosplayers as oh sangwoo and yoon bum, weren't in love, but were merely recreating a scene from the manhwa, which is what all cosplayers do. don't come at them, when u've read the manhwa, and the recreation was a panel.

that's almost the same as coming at the original characters to stop imitating a sensual relationship; where clearly it was only bum feeling love and compassion toward oh sangwoo.

that's just where i sit with this. if i said something wrong, let me know!