Closeness in the distances

Just in case there might be confusion about them addressing their parents.. As their families were so close from the beginning and RK-Madhu grew up together they had adopted mutual addressals of their parents since childhood.

So RK's parents are papa for both and Radha ma for Madhu and Madhu's parents are Mom and Dad for both of them...

That might be the reason how they ended up getting married by their parents...

Part 3

Madhu woke up the next morning and looked around as she sat up. She was so tired. "Only if we had a good Sunday's rest... This morning wouldnt have been so heavy... " she yawned while saying.

She looked at RK who was still sleeping and Madhu shook him up. "RK...!" she called out in a sleepy tone. "Wake up na..." she insisted but RK didnt move at all.

She went to freshen up and when she came back she saw him still sleeping. She smiled seeing him, "poor RK... he must be so tired because of yesterday.." she came up to sit beside him on the bed and came close to his ear.

"RK..." she said in a husky voice. All of his senses came alive. It was the most beautiful dream RK had had, because it felt so real. "RK.." He felt a bliss. There were a lot other dreams he had but this felt so real. Madhu saw his ear twitching.

"Wake up you idiot..." she screamed and RK jerked to sit up. He looked around and then stared at Madhu blankly.

"What? Wake up..." she said irritatedly.

RK frowned and glared at her angrily while Madhu stood up coolly and went out of the room humming. "A ruined sunday gives a ruined monday... " he complained to himself as he got up.

when RK came to the breakfast table Madhu was smiling brightly sitting infront of cheese toast and pasta. RK's face lighetened up seeing the breakfast.

"Is there something special?" He said as he sat on the chair

"Na.. i thought i ruined your sunday so i should make up for it with ur favourite breakfast.." she said smiling.

"wow... u did that brilliantly babe..." he said as he helped himself with the food.

"I am working for making your day better and you want to irritate me?" madhu said frowning. Though her frown was fake. She had now started enjoying the 'babe' that came from RK but she knew that it would destroy the fun if she doesnt respond that way. RK chuckled hearing her. "Yup... I am doing everything to make my day.. and that frown does give me a good start..." he said winking at her.

"I will eat all of this if you are gonna behave like this..." she said threatening.

"Go ahead, help yourself... I want you to eat... Its you who is so much diet conscious.." he said as he took the first bite.

They finished the breakfast and RK prepared to leave for work. "Madhu when will you be back today?" He asked while picking up his bag.

"I can't exactly say.. i will call you and confirm." Madhu saiid with her hands behind her back.

RK was still fiddling around the sofa. "What happened? When will you get out. I have to get ready for work too..." Madhu complained.

"Yes Madhu... Just a sec." He said in a busy tone.

"Come on RK just go..." she said trying to sound irritated but hiding her amusement.

RK straightened hearing her. "Madhu just give it..." he said as if tired.