the beginning

[a.n. you are Karia, you're not someone else but you will see Jc's point of view (POV) and maybe some others but for now]

Karia's POV

"What's up guys... Jc here and today I have an announcement," Jc said into the camera. "I need help with this announcement so Kian, Connor, Karia come here," he said as we jumped on his bed. I got up and sat on the chair next to Jc, Connor sat on the other chair next to Kian who was behind us. "now I know you're probably wondering why I have these amazing people here. it's because..."
"find out next week, is Jc going to tell everyone the announcement or not?" Connor said in a game host voice. we laughed as Jc started saying,
"we have a tour! yes myself, Kian, Connor and Karia are going on tour. we're going all around America and Australia so we hope to see you there. tickets, tickets"
"tickets go on sale next week on December 12 so great Christmas and/or birthday present for your son or daughter," I said at the camera.
"thank you K," Jc said smiling at me.
"thank you K," Kian mocked him.
"so we hope to see you all there with your friends, mum, dad, grandma, uncle. BUT that's not all we have to offer to you beautiful people," Connor said pointing at the camera.
"we have a competition for you all. we want one of you actually, 20 of you sexy people to come on the bus with us for one whole day!" Kian said.
"WHOH GUYS ONE FULL DAY!!!" I said with a hint of sarcasm.
"yeah, one day with us. you guys support us so we want to give back to you and how you can win this pack is..." Jc went on. about 3 minutes later we finished the video and Jc started editing it. we stayed in Jc's room and chatted about tour.
"wait before you do or say anything I'll be back," I said running down the hallway to get my white board. I ran back into Jc room with my marker and board.
"what is that?" Connor asked.
"what have you never seen a whiteboard before?! if for ideas because I'm sure we're going to forget," I said as they agreed with me.
"so back to my idea," Kian said. we chatted for an hour about what we should do.
"you know what we should go out for dinner," I said putting my board down.
"do we have to get ready?" Kian asked.
"well I don't care if you do or don't but I am so I'll be 20 minutes with my make up, if you don't want to get ready pick out a dress or something nice for me to wear please," I said with a smile.
"Jc rather you wear nothing," Kian said as Jc punched his arm.
"oh, is that right now Jc. you want me to get a cold? gosh," I said leaving the room with a smirk. I walked into the bathroom and put on Roar by Katy Perry as I did my make up. then I shaved my legs and did my hair. I walked out in a towel (don't worry I had a bra and underwear on) to my room where they migrated to.
"so what am I wearing boys," I asked looking at the clothes they picked out for me. Kian picked a nice short dress with a big jumper as it is December. Connor picked high wasted jeans, a navy top and Jc's jumper. during that time I was looking at what to wear I didn't feel eyes on my body until I looked up.
"BOYS?! hello yes my eyes are up here," I said snapping my fingers in front of Jc's and Kian's face as Connor was busy with his phone.
"I told you Jc would rather you in nothing," Kian said.
"ha ha very funny Kian, now I'm guessing you picked the dress thank you but it's cold and I'm to lazy to dress up so Connor congratulations you have chosen what I am wearing, you get nothing but my love," I say doing the cupcake gesture not realizing that my towel had dropped. Jc, Kian and Connors mouths dropped and I got insecure then didn't care. "well you've seen me in my underwear," I said grabbing the navy shirt that was on my bed. I got changed then grabbed my phone and purse. we headed out the door ready to go to The Underground Café.

[a.n. I don't know I made it up. p.s. this where Kian and Jc lives, Karia and Connor are staying at their house for a month. p.p.s Karia is Australian with blonde hair, green eyes, not very tan (even though we got them UV rays down under), she's a mixture of Jc, Kian and Connor's personalities put into one girl :) anyway]

around fifteen minutes of jamming to Ariana Grande and The 1975 we arrived. we walked in and sat down at our table. I sat next to Jc, Connor and Kian were on the opposite side to us. we order and chatted for a while. a very nice little boy and his sister came up to our table asking if they could take a photo of all of us together.
"thank you," the little boy said with a smile as he ran away with his sister and mother following behind.
"they were so cute!" I said. Jc mumbled something underneath his breath that I could quite make out. "sorry what was that Jc?" I asked.
"oh it was nothing," he said putting his head back down.
"hey, Jc. are you ok? you can tell me don't worry I won't freak out to whatever it is," I said with a smile lifting his head up with my hand.
"oh no Kian kicked me I'm fine," he said with the worst fake smile ever. I didn't say anything after that. our meals arrived and we left after we were done. we hopped in the car and drove of to MacDonald's to get ice cream. Kian was driving, Connor was sitting in the passenger seat and Jc and I were sitting in the back. Jc placed his head on my shoulder for the car trip home. I didn't mind, well I did because I've fallen for Jc. the car ride lasted about 25 minutes and then we arrived home. I got out of the car first, then Jc, Connor and Kian. we walked inside then headed to kitchen/lounge room. Connor and Kian jumped on the couch

[a.n. couch is a sofa, I'm Australian. just go with it]

to watch a horror movie. "hey we're watching a horror did you want to join us?" Connor ask so sweetly.
"nah, I'm going to head of to bed. I don't feel too well so night," Jc said in a disappointed tone.
"you know me, horror movies and I are not a good match. I'm gonna hit the hay too," I smiled, "did you guys want anything before I leave the kitchen?"
"nope we're good, night Karia," Kian said.
"good night boys," I said walking off. I walked up to Jc door and knocked.
"come in," he said.
"hey, are you ok?" I asked as I walked over to his bed with a water for him. I sat on his bed next to where his legs were.
"I'm just tried," he said taking a sip of his water then putting it on the bed side table.
"are you sure because I am here to chat and comfort," I said putting my water next to Jc.
"well, could you stay here for awhile... with me?"
"anything for you Justin but I don't want to wear these jeans and this shirt so I'll be back," I said.
"no just wear one of my shirts," he said before I left the room. I walked over to his wardrobe. I got one of his sweatshirts and yes it was huge on me. he giggled to himself as I walked over to the bed.
"what?" I blushed.
"nothing, it's just you look so cute in that," he said as you cuddled up to him. blushing even more you couldn't help but laugh too. "you know, I really like way that you always make me smile whenever I'm down, the way you are so good with kids, that you're an amazing singer, you're so gorgeous like you are drop dead stunning," I started crying tears of happiness. "oh my gosh Karia are you okay?" I didn't mean to make you cry," Jc said as he sat up and lifted my head up so he could wipe away my tears.
"no Jc, this is so sweet, I - no one has ever said that about me before I - I don't know what to say," I said.
"well you don't have to say anything," he said as he pulled me closer and our lips collided. it was like the world went away for a little while and it was just me and him. I cannot believe this is happening, Justin Caylen is kissing me. we pulled away and stared at each other. "I am so sorry Karia, you - I - we - ah um."
"Jc, shut up and kiss me," I said laughing into the kiss.
"well so, Karia would you be my girlfriend?" he asked after we broke the kiss.
"does this answer it?" I asked kissing him once again.
"ok now that is out of my way, we should watch movies," he said.
"you pick and were you really feeling sick or just sad because you were scared for my reaction?" I asked him as he walked up to his tv to get the remote.
"umm," he bit his lip then continued, "I didn't know how you would feel, so that made my tummy flip," he said lying down again.
"you mean this thing?" I asked poking his stomach.
"yes," he laughed. he put on How To Train a Dragon. I couldn't believe that I am lying next to my shirtless boyfriend who was just 20 minutes ago my best friend. it was now 11:30 and I started to drift off to sleep. Jc kissed the top of my head before I closed my eyes.

[a.n. so umm hey! I know it's lame but whatever. it will hopefully get better. hey I'm trying here! anyway follow my twitter @Bree_Ballard and yeah. I will hope fully have two more chapters up before my birthday. I will be working on this over the holidays and yeah but anyway hope you enjoyed, if so tell me. also if you have some ideas comment and stuff. if you don't know a.n. is authors note and yeah but anyway, bye :) ]