shopping trip

"thank you so much," the blonde girl said to us.
"it was nice to meet you all," the third girl said with a smile. they walked off and so did we. Jc, Connor, Kian and I all walk to a cute little café and got breakfast.
"this food is so good," Kian said with a mouth full of bacon and eggs.
"do you need to put a bib or what?" I ask.
"damn girl," Connor high-fived me. after we had all eaten we went out different ways. I was with Connor walking over to Starbucks and lord knows what the other two are doing.
"so K tell me what happened last night," Connor asked as we sat down.
"well, I went up to Jc room and I told him that I'm here to comfort. he asked for me to stay so I did. we cuddled and he asked me to be his girlfriend," I said like it was nothing.
"what?! Kiara, this is like the best thing that's ever happen to you! you liking Jc and telling me about it. oh, when are the little ones going to be calling me uncle Connor?" he said.
"CONNOR! we've being dating for a day not 3 years!" after I answered the barrister called out our names. I walked up and thanked her for it but before I could walk off she said,
"could you give this to the guy you are with please and thank you." I walked back to the table and giggled a little.
"what?" Connor asked
"oh no it was the barrister. now I'm not trying to make fun of her but she asked to give to you. I thought it was a phone number, I was going to say he's a homosexual but one not my place to stand and two could she be a fan?" I said as he read it out.
"ok so she asked me to follow her twitter and text her after work so she can get a photo and she has a note for myself and you,"
"interesting, ok let's go shopping," I said with enthusiasm. I put my hand on my hip as I was inviting Connor to dance like back in the 1800's (that shits ancient). we walked around and went into a clothes shop. it had Disney sweatshirts, tights and all cool stuff like that for boys and girls we got a few things from the shop and we left. we walked and talked for awhile until we saw Kian and Jc. we walked up to them and chatted for 5 minutes until Jc said "I want to take my lovely girlfriend to a shop I saw, so goodbye gentlemen and Kian,"
"hey!" Kian said sarcastically.
"bye boys," I said as Jc pulled me away. "so Jc where are we going?"
"we are going to this shop," Jc said as we stopped at a bra shop.
"really Jc?" I ask as he nodded his head up and down. "ugh okay fine." after browsing I decided that I wanted to try something's on. so I got a pink and black lace bra also I school girl costume. I pulled Jc over to the change room. I when in and he sat on the chair outside. I tried the black bra first.
"so um what do you think?" I bit my lip as I walked out nervously. Jc slowly lifted his head up, eyed me up and down and then he bit his lip.
"Kiara you.. you look... wow" Jc said as he got up and rubbed my bare arms.
"I-I don't know" I said getting insecure about myself
"K are you? aww babe! no no no you're beautiful. you look amazing and in the other two I know you will. you don't have to try them on if you don't want to but I'll buy them for you. now go get dressed and we can go shopping"
"thank you Jc" I said hugging him. I walked back into the dressing room. I was so glad Jc didn't see my faded cuts. I got dressed then walked out with the three items.
"so umm where to now?" Jc said while intertwining hands.
"well I would like to get some paint, a paint book and make up" I said looking a Jc every time I said an item.
"ok but you don't need make up"
"oh you think it's for me? no I get mine online. it's for when Kian and I do our collab" I said as I smiled at him. I tried to acted happy so he wouldn't notice that I was still a bit insecure about my body and faded cuts. we walked into a little arts shop and I got paint, water paint and my art book. then we walked over to a pharmacy in the mall.
"so can I help you with anyth- oh my gosh" the girl around 20 years olds said.
"I know I know it's Jc Caylen" I said.
"no no no it's you Kiara. like Jc don't think you're not important but I'm sorry Kiara you're here! omg" she said.
"aww" I said as I hugged her.
"anyway I have a job to do. so what can I help you with today?" she asked us.
"so make up. I don't care what I just need liquid, powder, setting powder, lipstick, massacre, eye liner and shadow. umm and anything else that you think Kian would hate" I said then Jc squeezed my hand. I hummed, raised my eyebrow and bit my lip.
"I'm going to walk around. come get me when you're ready"
"ok I will" I said as he walked off. "sorry I didn't get your name?"
"oh sorry it's Tia" she said. "so..." Tia helped me so much with the make up.
"thank you so much Tia. did you want to get a photo or something?" I asked.
"umm yeah ok if that's ok with you." she said with a smile. I pull out my phone and take a selfie with her.
"what's your twitter love?" I say handing her my phone. she types it in.
"there you go"
"thank you so much again"
"I loved meeting you I'll go put everything on the counter while you find Jc." she said.
"ok thank you Tia!" I said as we parted ways. I walked around until I found Jc in the condoms isle. "Jc?" he turned around. "what the hell are you doing?!" I asked.
"well protection first babe" he said with a wink.
"fine but hurry" I said.

[A/N, hey so I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I will try more when I'm not busy. so yeah thanks for the reads and the votes.  :) ok bye]