well we're together

I woke up to the sound of crashing pans. I looked beside me and Jc was still sound asleep. I walked out in just in his sweatshirt.
"boys what are you doing?!" I whispered yelled. they looked me up and down, then Kian's said in a sassy tone,
"I don't know what are you doing?" I looked down at what I was wearing and saw that it was just a sweatshirt (and underwear of course). I blushed like crazy.
"it's not what it looks like, ok yes I did sleep with Jc. I mean slept in Jc room, I changed into his jumper because I didn't want to sleep in what I went out in and that is all that happened," I said as Jc came up behind me and kiss my temple. they both had the thumbs up at us.
"morning beautiful," Jc said in his morning voice.
"yeah, so nothing happened, hmm," Kian said crossing his arms.
"nothing did happen but Kiara became my girlfriend," Jc said hugging me tightly from behind.
"so umm yeah. well, we're together," I said.
"anyway what do you want for breakfast?" Connor asked.
"okay, what were you trying to make here?" I asked crossing my arms
"well at first we tried toast but then it burnt, then cereal but the milk is yucky, then we tried bacon and eggs but we only have one egg," Kian explained.
"well ok then. but today we're going to the mall to get things for Christmas and tour. so my shout on breakfast,"
"yes for once a chick is buying us food!" Kian said
"Kian I always buy you food," I said rolling my eyes. "so it's actually 9:30 so will everyone be ready before 10:15?"
"yeah," the boys said in unison.
"ok," I said then turned around about to walk off to my shared bathroom (shared with Connor) then Jc stopped me.
"and where do you think you're going missy?" he asked raising his eyebrow.
"to get ready, duh," I said.
"oh yeah right," Jc smiled. I walked off to my bathroom to get ready. I hopped into the shower for about 10 minutes, usually it takes me 1 hour or so but I want to go shopping. playing from my phone was Meghan Trainor's new album Title. I hopped out, turned up the music and dried off. I walked out to see that the door was still open. I walked over to close it when my boyfriend walked past.
"and what do you think you're doing?" he stopped me from closing the door.
"well closing the door so I can get dressed," I said like it was so obvious.
"oh yeah," Jc smiled again.
"now babe, can you move?" I asked.
"oh yeah sure," he said as he walked off to his room.
"hey K are you dressed? if so can I get some clothes,"
"no Connor I'm not dressed but I'll grab my stuff and go into the bathroom," I said gathering the clothes I want to wear. "okay babe, you're fine to come in,"
"thank you sweetie," he said.

[a.n. so Connor and you (Kiara) call each other 'pet' names now I'm not making fun of Connor as he is gay. no never ever I love Connor but it's just a cute little thing that you two call each other. ok, cool]

I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed. I had high top jeans with a black top that said 'You complete Mess' and red flannel over the top. it was a bit more warmer outside then usual, thanks to weather app. then I put on a light amount of make up on and my black vans. it was 10:03 when I checked the time.
"Oi K you ready? we'll be in the car," Kian yelled. I got my fringe bag, purse and phone. I turned off all the lights and got the keys so we can get back in. I walked out and jumped into the passenger side. "we forgot th-"
"the house keys I know Kian. you're so lucky you have me, what if you didn't have me? you boys would be so lost. now Connor were going for coffee after breakfast," I said putting on my set belt. "who's phone needs to be charged?"
"mine," Jc said.
"ok," I smiled as I put his phone and my phone on charge.
"hey can you put on Justin Bieber's new song. I think it's called Where Are Ü Now. please and thank you," Kian said. I put on my sunglasses and turned up the volume. we drove for half an hour due to traffic but we made it to the shops at 10:46 am.
"does everyone have everything? phone? money?" I asked. the boys nodded their heads and we walked off. "Jc, car keys please," I asked holding out my hand. he handed me the keys and we intertwined our hands as we all walked to the 'mall'

[a.n. us Australians call the 'mall', the shops and/or by it's actual name for example if Big W is the main thing in the shopping center then we call it Big W, so yeah anyway]

Kian decides to be a kid and run a muck around the parking lot. Connor
was vlogging in the background. we finally got to elevators and then some girls jumped out at us. we all screamed.
"oh my gosh, you girl scared us," Connor said. I didn't realize that I was cuddled up to Jc until I looked up and saw that gorgeous smile of his. I stepped back and brushed myself off.
"sorry," I said looking down at my feet.
"don't be, it's fine," Jc said.
"can we get a picture with you guys?" a girl with long light brown hair so ever so sweetly to us. her two friends stood beside Kian and Connor as I stood next to Jc and the girl stood next to Jc and Connor. I looked up at Jc and he looked down at me with a smile. he intertwined our hands as the girl took the photo.

[a.n. I know the ending lame but I'm tired and it's late so yeah. hope you like this hopefully get chapter 3 up soon, like in a few days]