wow

It was Noodle she had caught us kissing and was very happy to see it "OH MY GOD" she yelled me and stu just stood there with red covered faces trying to avoid eye contact "Toochie and Y/n are KISSING" i could hear her little feet doing tiny stomps showing how happy she was. "Hey Noodle do you taking it down a notch for us" i asked she nodded and skipped happily off i took a deep breath in and exhale holding my head stu turned towards me and looked at me with the sweetest look on his face like he was truly happy and if i'm honest i really happy too.

"So yew talk about what just happened" he said i turned and nodded we took a seat and just sat in quite for a bit it was nice just staring at each other admiring each other beauties "noodle looked happy when she walked in" i chuckled "more like she sounded happy she may be small but she can make noise" 2d said in his accent i always enjoyed the spoke broken but but still perfect "2D we need talk about it and this means between us" he looked up at me with a worried look "what yew mean luv" he said "i'm sorry bu-ut i don't date people i work with"with those word i knew i broke his heart ,god he broken heart twice in one day "wha-a luv" it sound like he was about to cry "im sorry d i like you i really do but i dont people i work with it a policy i have" i held his hand hoping that would help it didn't he jerked it off "why" he said with a blank face "it because if we have a messy break up it would be awkward to see them everyday and plus if other people get involved they take sides and it would feel like a war zone and i care to much about you to do that to you" at this point i trying to get to look at me even for a second.

"Y/n why you can't break the policy for me" d said i would try to say something but nothing came out "Y/N ANSWER ME" he was angry and he was sarcy he stood over me like a building "i-i would like to but i cant and if you can't respect that ju-s-st GET OUT" i yelled back i never liked begging yelled at it made me feel small and i hated the feeling.

2D began to walk out but something told 'don't let go' i grabbed his arm "huh" he looked down at me i had my head turned away "i would break it the policy but i just that working with you has been amazing and if did break up it would sad and tragic and and i could" i was cut by 2D kissing me softly then those soft kisses turned into passionate ones filled with lust i knew where would lead...

 just wanted to say hi(*/ω\*)~Losert