Untitled Part 15

It's been a week since me and 2D started going out and i've never been happier since i work in kong studios so me and d see eachother everyday but murdoc has been keeping him in the studio for ''emergency recording'' which means he doesnt me and 2d spending time together.

i walked out of my office to see D lying on the floor waiting for me 'god this guys is fabulosity is perfect' "hey D i had a thought for us to do" i helped the tall lanky blue hair man "oh yea' what is it luv" he was leaning over me " i thought maybe we could go on date like a popper one?'' my neck was starting to cramp from looking up at him he titled his head " what yew mean by that luv?" He was like a cute puppy who didnt i was talking about "you know like eating at a fancy restaurant or going to the movies or even a fair" . I replied his eyes lit up with joy and as soon as he heard me say fair he bloated into his room leaving me in the hallway.

Walking into the kitchen i see russel teaching noodle and her on the brink of tears 'oh gog the math lesson at the dinner table ' i thought to myself it was one of the many things everyone had to do , i walked over and placed my hand onto russ shoulder singly that i've got it from here "thanks i can't see her cry" he walked out and i sat down next to her .

Russ really cared for noodle like a dad , "so noodle how's it going" i asked her trying to lift the mood "are you ready for marriage" i was so surprised by the question i thought my eyes were going jump out of my head "what do you mean by that noodz" i asked really concerned why she asked " i want to know so i can tell someone and then prove im right and they're wrong" noodle explained "oh okay it just very sudden ya know" she shook her head "just answer please" she gave me a smile " well um it's kinda hard to answer that" "are you ready to marry toochie" "um huh" why was noodle asking this.

"Okay noodle, i will say this yes i really do like stu and really enjoy his company but we started dating i think marriage is a bit of a jump right now" i answered i could tell she wasn't happy with that but she left it at that and headed to her room.

After that convo I went to the 2D room to relax. Being D made me happy and I felt safe...

 Sorry for the short chapters ive had a few bad days of writers block but hopefully that next few chapters rae differnt.~loser