PART 6

"Yes mother." Normani entered her office with a stretch.

"Mom or mommy wouldn't hurt." Rihanna twirled in her chair to grab something.

"Grams is arriving tomorrow." Normani ignored her and Rihanna smile fell.

"Is she now?" Rihanna asked but in a lower tone.

"You don't look surprised." Normani noted as she sat down across from Rihanna.

"I have my reasons." Rihanna started signing some paperwork to distract herself from the topic.

"What did you want?" Normani wondered.

"You know I'm nosy-" Rihanna started off.

"Oh no." Normani cuts her off.

"When were you going to tell me you're not so much of a virgin no more." Rihanna raised an eyebrow.

"The way you phrased it made it sound worse." Normani sighed.

"I mean, you are the first of my children to lose their virginity, thought it would be Solána since she is the oldest." Rihanna explained.

"Sure...were you listening to me-" Normani realized because how else would she know...

"God no, I'm not a sick mother and or perv." Rihanna scrunched

"Is that all?" Normani rested her head on her knees.

"No, I'm directing you to establishing the homes for the homeless." Rihanna pushed the file to her daughter.

"Why?" Normani kept her eyes fixated on her mother.

"You said you wanted to adopt that kid, right?" Rihanna decided to bring up.

"You are extremely nosy." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Just sign here." Rihanna tapped the bottom of the paper.

"For?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"You'll be the co-owner for the place, I'll take care of the payments and you take care of the rest." Rihanna explained.

"Fine." Normani held her hand out for a pen.

"That was more simple than I thought." Rihanna slowly placed a pen in her daughter's hand.

"I'm hungry and tired, I'm not in the mood to argue. What's for dinner?" Normani questioned.

"Dunno, haven't started cooking yet." Rihanna snickered.

"You have all that money but haven't hired a chef." Normani put the pen down.

"I enjoy cooking, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right." Rihanna filed the contract with a soft smile.

"Sure mom." Normani fell asleep on the chair and Rihanna leaned on her hand as she opened her laptop.

After about an hour, Montero bust into the office scaring Normani out of her sleep as Rihanna looked up from her laptop confused.

"Mommy, I'm gay!" Montero posed as he flicked his pride flag that he has tied around his neck like a cape.

He didn't notice Normani was in the room and ended up being choked out by her.

"What happened to doing something chill?" Normani's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm sorry!" Montero squeaked tryna get out of her grip.

Gabriella entered the room concerned. She seen Montero held the pride flag around his neck, Normani was stepping on the pride flag as she held his body forward, and Rihanna sat there with a blank expression.