PART 3

"Let's just go." Kehlani patted Dinah on her shoulder.

"She's so cute but so cold." Dinah shake her head and thoughts of way to cheer up Normani.

"Hey dude, how did you ask out Normani?" Kehlani asked.

"I didn't, she asked me out." Dinah scratched the top of her head.

"How did she ask you out?" Kehlani questioned.

"She was like. 'You know, you are quite cute. Would you like go on a date with me?' and I was just speechless because the hottest girl in school asked me out and she was so nervous. Wait...I know what to do now." Dinah smiled.

She caught up to her girlfriend and hugged her from behind, kissing her on her neck and cheek a bunch of times.

"What are you doing?" Normani huffed.

"I'm sorry baby." Dinah kissed the top of her head and Normani blushed.

Kehlani rolled her eyes and caught up to  Gabriella.

"Hey." Kehlani greeted causing Gabriella to blush.

"Hi." Gabriella greeted back shyly.

"So...do you wanna hang on Sunday?" Kehlani casually asked causing Gabriella to squeak.

"What, me? Why?!" Gabriella nervously wondered.

"Hey calm down, if you don't then I'm okay wi-" Kehlani put up her hands to calm Gabriella down but Gabriella cut her off.

"No! Of course I wanna hang out with you. Aw that sounds so desperate." Gabriella rambled.

"Heh, this is my place. See you later Gabi." Kehlani waved as she walked to her house.

"Gabi hmm...Uh yeah you too Lani." Gabriella waved back.

"You're cute." Kehlani shook her head and Gabriella blushed deepened even more.

"Come on lovebird." Normani practically dragged while Gabriella is in awe.

"She asked me out!" Gabriella squealed.

"I know." Normani looked at her sister.

"She's my crush." Gabriella smiled happily.

"I know." Normani also smiled, softly.

"And you tried to tell me not to go." Gabriella crossed her arms.

"I honestly planned on you coming and having Kehlani ask you out." Normani took her gaze away from her younger sister.

Then it got quiet between the two for a few seconds.

"WHAT!?!" Gabriella yelled.

"Quiet down on someone is going to call the cops on us." Normani huffed.

"Babe this is my stop, get home safe please." Dinah put up her hand.

"Okay will do, I love you." Normani grabbed Dinah's hand and stood on her tippy toes to give her a kiss.

"I love you too." Dinah also planted a kiss on the top of Normani's head then jogged over to her house.

"Disgusting." Gabriella fake gagged.

"Shut up." Normani joked as she wrapped her arm around Gabriella's shoulder and they continued to walk.

Making their way in the house, they see Solána and Ryan nearly about to die of embarrassment as Rihanna chat their ears off.

"Uh what's going on?" Gabriella questioned.

"Oh thank God, the favorite child is here." Solána grabbed Ryan's hand and guided them upstairs as Ryan patted Normani on the shoulder.