Chapter 2

Enjoy <3 ( btw the house in the picture is karma's , hope you guys like it lol)

- . - . -

( 5 months later.. )

The light from the sun glisten through the window and into my eyes. I can feel the blistering burning sun collision my body. I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light; when my eyes adjusted, I looked straight at the time, it was 7:20, I was already late for the last day of sophomore year. I got up out of bed and went straight to my bathroom to take a quick shower, as soon as I got out I put on deodorant and some lotion. When I finished my make up I threw my hair in a sock bun & applied my blue jean shorts and black T-shirt on. I rushed to put my black opened toed shoes and rapidly applied them to my feet. I grabbed my phone and purse and quickly drove off. When I made it to school I was already 30 minutes late. I parked the car and speed walked to the office.

"please sign in" this old lady with glasses said rolling her eyes back to her papers.

"its period 2" a different front desk worker said giving me a big smile while passing me my hallway pass.

I hated second period, the gym clothes just makes me look ridiculously ugly. When I walked too gym class I opened up the big set of double doors and made my way inside, everybody's eyes gazed up at me then back down to what they were doin. I heard little chit chats echo from the gym. Then I made my way to the teacher.

"okay guys the focus is up here" Miss. Velez said snapping her fingers.

Everyone wasn't dressed, so I guess I didn't have to either. I put down my books and glanced around trying too spot my best friend shane, but he was no where to be found. I guess I have to stay here alone then.

"Okay class today were going too do rock climbing, I'll pair you guys up in a minute, everyone grab there safety equipment and Buckle up."

"again?" a student called out with an nasty attitude.

"yes again but this time you'll be the ones doing it not I ." Mrs. Velez said with such a huge smile and her dimples showing clearly.

I walked over too the equipment and put it on over my clothes.

"Okay, so class everyone haves there equipment on?"

"yes" the class said with other voices leading behind them.

"Alright so the goal is to make it up all the way to the top and hit the bell, you guys are going to go two at a time and if you fall theres a rope that will be clipped to your back and will gently let you down."

"okay who wants to go first?"

...

"Anyone?"

Silence filled through the gym..

After about 3minutes I heard an familiar voice.

"I'll go" Brady called out as he raised his hand.

"Gooood, good, now let's get a girl.."

The room got even quieter than before.

"If one of you girls don't volunteer I am going to have to choose.." Mrs. velez said looking directly at every girl in the gym.

"okay.. you leave me no choice... uhm ." she looked around deciding which girl to choose.

" Karma you're up."

"me?" I questioned

"come on it wont be so bad"

"oh.. uh, alright.." I whispered as I made my way towards Brady but a couple feet apart.