Chapter 6

Hey guys , sorry I left you waiting but lets get right into this chapter...

-----------------

" Karma wake up, we're here " Brady said while tugging on my arm to wake me up.

I opended my eyes and forgot that I was laying on him. I lifted my head up quick and looked outside. We were parked infront of my house. We said our goodbyes to Javi and Alicia and exited the car.

Then there we were.. together, alone..

" here " he said handing me his phone " number?" He asked with a cute little smirk

I grabbed his phone from his hand and typed my number.

" okay text me" I said smiling and walking towards my house. Was this true? I kept questioning myself. I couldnt cope with the fact that really just happened..
I reached my house and quickly went inside hoping when I wake up I would have a text from him.

I pull my hair up in a messy bun and take a make up remover pad and swop it through my face. I walk to my dresser and pull out some shorts and a tank top to sleep in. I shut off my light and finally went to sleep.

------ ------- ------- -------

When I woke up this morning I quickly grabbed my phone to see if Brady texted me... but no luck. Not even a "hey"

Maybe it was too soon... Or maybe he didn't like me the way I thought.

Before I got out from my bed I checked the time it already was 5:30pm in the afternoon. I've never woken up sooo late before. Outside was ugly , muggy and foggy. I might as well stay inside for today.

So I just decided to call up shane and do something here.

Before I even got to reach my phone my sister came barging in my room.

" karmaaa, daddy got called into work so you have to watch us " she said as she walked up to me.

"Here daddy said this is for food,  so you have to buy me anything I want, haha " She said while she stuck her tongue at me and ran away so fast before I even got to say something. I walked out my room and went downstairs.

" Oh great, you're here. I was just about to call you downstairs. Here take your baby sister and feed her" My dad said while handing me the bottle.

I grabbed Amy and the bottle quickly from him to feed her because she could be crying any second now.

" anything else? " I asked

" Did Avery give you the $50 for food? "

" yeah she did, but why they call you at 6? Thought it was your day off, you're never home. "

" I know sweetheart but if we want to keep living good I have to keep working. I'm doing this for my family " he walked closer to me and kissed my forehead and took his suit case and left.

I walked to the living room and grabbed the blanket off the couch  and rapped it around me and amy, I fed her the bottle and she completly passed out.

I checked my phone again and still no text. So I texted shane.

" wyd? Come over "

" I'm out already, can we do this tomorrow ? Sorry girl. " he replied.