laundromat (ushijima x reader)

summary: when a not so unfortunate night of heavy rain and lot of wind makes you stuck at the campus' laundromat with someone who has a secret crush on you.

warnings: publick sex, oral sex, blow job, praise kink(?)

_________________________

It all happened so fast, too fast for your liking... or that's what you thought at first.

It was supposed to be a calming night like any other, unless you were at a party hosted by a random sorority but when it comes to going to the campus' laundromat on a Friday night, where 90% of the people are at these parties, it's awkward.

You couldn't think straight, his hands were all over your body, worshiping it, paying attention to all your sensitive spots and never caring for himself. You could tell he had set his eyes on you for quite some time, but you were not complaining.

It was supposed to be a 20 questions game but it led for something else.

Silence fills the room when the last group of people exits the place and head to their dorms, you could hear from afar that tonight was going to rain. You first put your clothes in the washing machine but when you were about to put the bed sheets in another one, you could see that the rest was already occupied and looking around the place that was only you there with another guy. Gritting your teeth you tried not to look angry, Did he put his whole closet? For fuck's sake you quietly thought, that was the only explanation coming into your mind.

"We'll take a break and come back soon, good night Mr. Koyama, what do we expect from tonight's weather?" The TV is on the news channel.

"Good night Mrs. Fujioka, tonight's weather it's falling fast from hot to cold and there are a lot of chances of torrential rain with a lot of wind. The specialist recommend staying indoors until further notice." Suddenly it starts to rain a lot, just like the reporter said. Lightnings were flashing everywhere and then the broadcast was cut. Just for my luck.

You let out an annoyed sigh, you didn't realize the 6' 3" feet guy hadn't stopped staring at you. At this point the silence is killing you, you aren't shy to start a conversation but with him everything changes. He was hot and tall for sure, olive eyes and hair, the gaze of a predator watching his prey peacefully pacing around and he also didn't realize he was staring until you turned around towards the vending machine.

You both hear the wind hitting the glass as if it wants to break, the lamps in the ceiling are shaking and then the rain starts. Luckily you got what you wanted, you haven't eaten dinner as long as you were not hungry.

The lamps are still moving until they've stopped but the power ran out "Fuck" you mumble under your breath. You ran to the washing machine and try to open the door but it's locked "No fucking way."

You bang the machine's door but there's nothing you can do. "You know punching won't change anything." Ushijima finally speaks. You roll your eyes but look in another direction, he is known for his amazing volleyball skills and an exceptional body but also an emotionless face, not that bothered you. Unexpectedly he stands up and heads to the front door trying to open, "The door is automatic so only with energy it will work."

You sigh heavily and run to check the staff's door, "Here it's also locked." It's funny to say the door is locked when they should have at least someone in there. "Is your phone with signal?" You ask to check your phone and there's no signal, he also shakes his head.

"No internet, no signal and no power." You mumble and you lean against the washing machine with your clothes in it. You open a chocolate flavored snack bar and Ushijima glances at you "Want one?" You ask about showing the snack. He nods and walks towards you and not touching you, he supports himself with his hand on the washing machine you're leaning on and takes a bite of your snack while looking at your eyes, he thought he made you blush but can't see a hint of red on your face. "I meant one as a snack and not a bite."