Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Tender

A/N: Hi! Not adding this into my multi-character book because it's just a little something I rustled up today 💞 hope everyone is doing well and you enjoy!

TW: mention of sickness, scoliosis, a little bit of angst but mostly fluff

--------------

Cordelia watches as the silhouette of the woman she had fallen deeply in love with, fills her vision. The redhead, she had met years ago, trying to make her way up the stairs of the academy. Now, Wilhemina had always been a little slower than most, people often rushing past her and abandoning the woman on their way. However, the redhead didn't care as she stopped paying attention to these details years ago, never expecting anyone to actually wait for her or accept and understand the reason for any of it.

Regardless of that, she did find someone, not just one but two people, making her life complete, allowing them into her heart and finally finding the people trying to understand her and wait up for her, not scared to fight any obstacles together, you and Cordelia.

The supreme's eyebrows furrow as she watches Wilhemina fighting her way up the stairs, slowly and without being able to look in her face and read her reaction, knowing something was off. Different about the way her legs were a little shaky and cane hitting the floor a little harder than usual. The blonde's heart stops for a moment, hating to see either you or Wilhemina in any discomfort or pain, only ever wanting what's best for you and for you both to be healthy and happy, despite the universe having other plans with Wilhemina.

Debating her options, knowing that Wilhemina isn't one for long conversations or even check-ins, Cordelia tries weighing her options, trying to understand what was causing the redhead discomfort, without pushing her further away or cause for the cold and distant version of her girlfriend to make an appearance. Despite knowing and loving Wilhemina for a long time now, she knows that the redhead is easy to build her walls right back up again, all the work of building trust and allowing her to love herself enough to allow herself to love, not one but two people, down the drain.

It had happened before, a few times, Cordelia pushing just a little too much about her pains, only out of love, of course, caring. However, Wilhemina had never felt or received a kind of love like this before, so strong, filled with tenderness, love, and care. The fact that she could be loved by anyone, let alone two people, only making it harder at the beginning. However, together the three of you overcame those obstacles at the beginning, up's and down's and catching Wilhemina whenever times were tough and she felt not worthy or deserving.

''Hi Delia'' your voice fills the hallway, startling Cordelia a little, the blonde not realizing that Wilhemina had long made it up the stairs, disappearing into her office, the concern and worry causing for the blonde to stand frozen in the hallway, longer than she realized.

Cordelia turns to you, the same loving and adoring smile she had reserved only for her sweetheart and Wilhemina plastered on her face. ''Have you finished with your classes already?'' she asks, running her fingers through your hair gently, playing with it a little, a habit of hers that still manages to cause your heart to flutter.

''Yes all done'' you announce proudly but there is something different about your girlfriend today and you instantly notice. The furrowing of her eyebrows, concern in her brown tender eyes, giving away that something was troubling her. Your hand wanders towards hers, holding it gently before asking ''Delia? is something wrong?''.

The supreme meets your gaze and for the first time, you can see uncertainty in them. The blonde visibly fighting a battle deep down, trying to figure out whether it was fair to share her concerns with you, add to your plate with the concern for your other girlfriend but at the same time knowing you care so much about both of them and deserve to know.