Chapter 1

Characters: June, Danny, Grace, Faith, Kenneth, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and a little girl they meet along the way. Her name is Hope. She is 12 years old.

Warning: Bloody graphic scenes that may disturbing to some viewers. But NO ONE DIES IN THIS BOOK!!:) Thank goodness! :)

Chapter 1

Faith's POV (Point Of View)

It was a sunny morning in the first 2 weeks of summer vacation. Oh my gosh how I'm excited! Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Faith Arrons. I'm 17 years old. I have long straight brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I have pure green eyes. They're really rare! My birthday is today. I'm really excited! I have 9 really awesome friends. First up, Kenneth Johnson. She's 17 and she's been my one of my best friends since 2nd grade. She has short blond hair and hazel eyes. 2nd is June Cathe. She's been my friend since 5th grade. June is 18 years old. She has medium brown hair and blue eyes with freckles randomly placed on her cheeks. 3rd is Danny Gonzalez. She's been my friend since 4th grade. She has blond hair and a mixer of hazel and green eyes. Yes. We've been keeping touch for years! Anyway, 4th is Grace Frantz. She's 17 years old. And she's been my friend since 3rd grade. She has dark brown hair with light pink highlights. Now onto the boys. Ok but if I introduce them you might be in shock. It's 1 Direction. Yeah. I'm best friends with the most famous boy band in the world. The boy that I'm closest to is Niall Horan. He and I has been friends as long as I could remember. Then he brought his other best guy friends over to my house and I brought my friends over so they could meet. It went along very smoothly.(Surprisingly) Anyway after they met each other they got REALLY close together. Because every boy has a girlfriend. And each one of their girlfriends were one of my best friends! Everyone is a couple now. Except Niall and me. It's strange. You would think that me and him would be a couple first. I thought that too!

Anyway, back to my amazing mourning in summer vacation! I lazily yawned and stretched out my arms and legs. Ouch! Muscle cramp. I hate those things. It hurts a little bit but I deny the stinging pain and got dressed, put on my lipgloss and my favorite kind of sneakers, grey nikes! I was wearing a dark gray t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and went down the stairs. Ever since my mom and dad divorced, it's been just me and my mom. I have a twin brother named Thomas. He is 2 minutes older than me. We call him Tom. He and I were very close until the divorce. He moved to Georgia with my dad. We live in Kansas. My brother and I still text and video chat but it's not the same. When I arrived at the table, there was eggs and pancakes. Mmm. My favorite.

"Good morning" My mom said cheerfully.

"Good morning it is" I said with the same voice that my mom had.

"Guess what da-" I didn't get to finish.

" I got a job interview. And the bad thing is that I have to go far in town. So you'll be home alone." She interrupted.

Just great. I'm pretty sure my mom forgot her own daughter's birthday. And I have to spend my birthday alone!? Best birthday ever.

"What job is it?" I asked, stuffing a piece of my pancake into my mouth, and ignoring the fact that my own mother forgot my birthday. Mmm. So good.

"A business woman. You know, one of those poor men and women who sit in a chair all day and type and copy papers. I'll be joining them soon enough." She said with a smirk.

"Great job mom!" I cheered for her as I got up and gave my mom a big bear hug. She hasn't had a job since she was in Georgia, still living with my twin and loving dad. Oh yeah! I totally forgot! It's Thomas's birthday too!

"Oh and I got a call from Danny's mom. She wants you to come over while I'm gone." She said gathering papers.

"Alright. Can you drive me over there? I'm not getting my drivers license until later this week." I asked.