Chapter 11

Faith's POV

Everybody wished me a happy birthday. Again. I thanked them back. They looked so happy when I surprised them. Now, they were playing video games and joking around with each other. I however was playing with my hands behind the couch. Bored out if my mind. Until I heard my phone ring from my back pocket. I took out my phone and looked at who texted me. It was Zayn. I looked at him and smirked. He was across the room and he was leaning against the bar. He smiled back. I saw him text again. I looked at my phone.

Zayn- Happy Birthday. :)

Faith- Thanks, but I have one question to ask.

Zayn- What is it?

Faith- Why are you texting me when we are literally 15 feet away from each other?

Zayn- I don't know, I just thought it would be fun.

Faith- Well you're right. It is fun. 😋

Zayn looked at me and chuckled. I smiled back. I actually got up and walked over to him. He looked surprised.

"What?" I said, confused.

"Nothing. I just thought you would keep texting me." Zayn said.

An awkward silence fell over us. But not the rest of the room. We looked at the ground. Well, at least I did. But Zayn once again broke the silence.

"Happy birthday, again." Zayn said.

"Thanks." I said back and smiled.

"You know, Niall really has feelings for you." Zayn said, nodding his head over to Niall. Niall was over with the rest of the boys. Leaning against the wall. Waiting for Louis to make his move in the pool game they were playing. Niall was complaining that he was taking too long. All of a sudden, Grace spoke.

"Alright, everybody gather round the coffee table." She said, pointing over to where the coffee table was at. We all followed her order.

"Ok, now. I know everybody has been in some sort of stress. Well, I have a solution for that. For a whole week, we ALL are going to go to California. And I've already booked a hotel for us." She announced, with a smirk. She looked at me. She went over to me and held my wrists.

"Consider you a guest of honor." She said smiling. I smiled back and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh, Grace! You are the best!" I said releasing my hug.

"I know." She smirked. I playfully punched her in the arm. She laughed.

"When are we going?" Harry asked.

"Next week, on Monday." Grace said. "Is that ok?"

"Yeah! Absolutely!" Louis exclaimed.