Chapter 14

Faith's POV

I ran toward the dark hotel. I turned my head to see how close they were to me, but I kept running. Ha! They were a mile away! I turned my head back but I ran into the closed door. I fell backwards on my back. I started to laugh hysterically as I realize that running while not looking was a really good idea. Not. I closed my eyes and still laughed, but more quietly this time. I started to have this minor headache, then it turned into a excruciating pain in the back of my head. My doctor warned me about this. All I had to do was take 3 Advil pills and I'll be fine. I opened my eyes to see 3 boys faces all looking down at me. Harry, Liam, and Louis. Harry held his hand out to help me up. I took it. He helped me up.

"You ok? You kind of wiped out there!" Louis said, trying to act serious but I could see he was holding back a smile. I smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Louis, you can laugh." I said, holding my head. He didn't notice so he started to laugh hysterically. On the other hand, Harry and Liam had concerned faces.

"Seriously, are you ok?" Liam asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, just a minor headache. But I'll be fine." I lied. My head was throbbing.

"Ok, then. Lets get to our rooms." Harry said. The rest of my friends came up behind Harry. Kenneth opened the doors. Inside was a light oak desk with some papers, a candle, and a pen. The walls were of course, dark oak. There was a rug with dark designs and squiggles on it. Whoever owns this place must be gothic. I thought. We all entered the room and the doors shut behind us. We all jumped at the sound of the door but the voice scared us all.

"Hello, there Faith."