Chapter 10

Zayns POV

I wonder what he got Faith? I mean, he already has a girlfriend, and that's Grace. Just then, Faiths twin brother, Thomas and her father rushed into the recovering room. Once Faith saw them, she gasped and smiled. Thomas paused for a moment, as if he just saw a ghost girl out of a horror movie and was debating if he should run or attack. He ran over to her and gave Faith a big hug, with tears in his eyes.

"I thought you were dead." Thomas said.

Faith hugged back and cried.

"We'll give you guys a minute." Louis said while motioning for the rest of us to follow him out. We did. We closed the door behind us.

"Do you think we should tell her about the note?" Grace asked quietly, making sure Faith didn't hear us.

We all had a silence of thinking.

"I think we should tell her. Because its the truth and we can find who did this to her." Harry said.

"But think of what this discovery could do to her! What if she goes into shock or something bad!" Grace said.

"Well, we can't keep this locked away from her for forever! We've got to tell her some time!" Louis defensively said.

"If we tell her, Faith could tell us who her attacker was." Danny said quietly.

6 weeks later~

Faiths POV

"Alright Faith, you're good to go home." My doctor said as I thanked him and walked out the door. I smiled at the thought of surprising my friends. No I haven't told them when I'm going home. My mom went back to work a couple of hours ago. Thomas and Dad went back to Georgia. But it was today. I had called a taxi to come and get me.

A few minutes later, I had arrived at Danny's house, where everybody was at. They said that they wanted a sleepover party. Even the guys came. I had a key to Danny's house in case anything happened. I inserted the key to the house as quietly as possible. Then I twisted the key so it unlocked the door. Then I opened the door and I sneaked in. I heard laughing and giggling and conversation. I desperately wanted to join in, but I wanted to surprise them. I peeked my head out from the side of the couch. Just so my right eye could see what was happening. My friends were playing truth or dare, and they were sitting in a circle around nothing. Grace just got picked to ask a truth or dare.

"Uh... Niall! Truth or dare?" She asked him, with a smirk.

"Hmm... Dare! Since I've been always been picking truths." Niall answered.

"Alright. Hm... Let me think." Grace stand while she was tapping her chin. "Oh! I got one! Ok, Niall I dare you to tell Faith that you have feelings for her when she gets back." Grace said. Niall looked shocked. I was shocked.

"Come on! Faith never told us when exactly she was getting out of the hospital." Zayn argued. This was my cue.

I acted like everything was normal. So I came in sat down by Danny and Louis.

"Grace, truth or dare?" I asked. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked. Then everybody started hugging me and saying, "Why didn't you tell us!?".

"Because I wanted it be a surprise! Duh!" I said happily to them. Niall came to hug me and I literally ran into his awaiting arms. I hugged him a little but tightly but careful not to squeeze him. He was shocked that I did this and gasped, but hugged back. We hugged for a little while, but I finally let go. I looked straight into his eyes and said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Faith." He said and looked back at the others. I turned around. My friends all looked at me like I made a move.

"What!?" I said. Everyone laughed. Even Niall and I.