Chapter 12

Faith's POV

I had just finished packing my bag to go to California with all my friends. My mom went back to work about 2 hours ago. So I was home alone until my 9 friends picks me up. I was waiting on my bed, with my black suitcase next to me, when my phone buzzed. I took out my phone and saw who it was. It was Louis.

Louis- Hey, we're almost to your house. Be ready!

Faith- I'm already ready Freddy

Louis-lol

Suddenly I heard a car horn honk. I looked out my window to see my 9 best friends waving their hands to my bedroom window. I smiled and ran downstairs with my suitcase. I ran outside and shut my door and locked it. I walked to the car and got in. I put my suitcase next to me. Niall was sitting in the passengers seat. Grace was driving. The others were scattered amongst the other seats of the car. I was in the way back, all by myself. The others were joking around or playing with their phones. One or the other. I started to watch the landscape got by as we headed to California. I started to think. When I get really thinking, everything around me, I can't hear anything. So I was debating on when I should tell my best friends about my secret. My deepest, darkest secret I've ever held in my life. I feel terrible for not trusting them. Maybe if-.

"Faith!" My train of thought was interrupted by Harry yelling my name. I looked at him startled and confused. "I said do you want anything from the store. And do you want to come in with us?" He finished with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I want some Doritos, and water will be fine. And I'll just stay in here." I answered. He shrugged and shut the car door and walked toward the store. I went back to thinking. But just as I started to think, my phone buzzed. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown- I'm watching you

That creeped me out so I deleted the conversation and brushed it off as being a little kid or something like that. But I looked out the window and saw a dark figure in the woods that was right next to the store.. Wait... It's the same girl that I saw at Danny's house! This time, I got out of the car and went towards the figure.

"Who are you?" I asked. It motioned for me to follow it. I of course got confused as it disappeared in the woods. I was about to follow it when I felt a hand grab my shoulder, which made me jump. I turned around. I saw Niall's worried face.

"Are you ok? What were you doing?" He asked as we started to walk back to the car.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just thought I saw something." I said, and smiled warmly. He smiled back but I could see doubt in his eyes. We just got into the car an started to talk about random stuff, when the rest of my posse came back into the car a started to drive.