Chapter 12: ...NADEL WAKE UP...

*Some time later*

*Denker's perspective*

When we finally reached the whereabouts of the two aforementioned skeletons, I nearly slammed into the nearest wall out of frustration.

(Den) *Clenches fists* Damn!

Their condition is worse than I thought...I won't be able to save them both, n-no way.

(Kri) *Clenches fists*...I knew it....You're not able to save them both, right?...Fa**k!

(Srz)(Dol) *Widen eyes*

(N) ...

(Srz) *Clenches fists*/...No.../...No...No.No.No! Don't say we have to choose! I don't want to choose! I won't choose from our family members!!...N-no...*tears running down his cheeks*...T-that's not fair...That's not fu***ing fair! They don't deserve it!

...Schwarz...I-I...

(Den) I-I' m sorry. I'm not able to...I-I...If only we had another healer...I-I'm so sorry...*catch head**sniff*...I-I'm so, so s-sorry...I-I--*Hyperventilation*

I-I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment who can't do anything. F-forgive me brother, I'm not fit to be a doctor, after all I couldn't even save you, so why did you tell me that then?

...I-I'm j-just a failure who--

(Srz) *Realization* Ah, no! I should be the one who...*hugs Den*...I'm so sorry, Denker...I don't blame you. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. Shhh~ Relax...It's not your fault, okey?...No yours...

(Den) *Returns hug**Sniff*...D-d-do you really think so?

(Srz) *Nod* Of course, if it wasn't for you many of us would not be holding on...mentally and physically...Please Denker help us...without you we are powerless.

(Den) *Wipes away tears*...Okey...Thank you Schwarz. That calmed me down...*Smile*...*Serious face*...But enough about me, I have to try to heal them both. It's my duty as a member of the Mad Bones. I-I will try.

I wasn't sure of my words, but... I have to at least try. I don't want them to die either.

(Den) *Stands up* So--

However, before I could move, I heard a person I wouldn't expect help from.

(N) ...I CAN HELP YOU. I HAVE HEALING MAGIC TOO.

(All except N) *Widen eyes*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nightmare's Perspective*

When I said this, all eyes focused on me.