Chapter 29: Date

*Three hours earlier*

*Sonne's and Feuer's house, time: 1 pm*

There were three skeletons in the house, one dressed in an apron in the kitchen making dinner, the other two evidently getting ready to leave.

----------------------------------------------------

*Feuer's Perspective*

(F) Sonne, me and Nightmare are leaving, you don't have to make us dinner, we'll eat out, bye--

(S) Wait, huh? On the town? Why so suddenly--*relization* Holy macarony, don't tell me...Are you going on a date!?

(F) *Blush* Wha--No! It's just, um, we just wanted to go out...together.... somewhere....Do we look like we're going on a date? Hahaha...*embarrased laugh*

Is it that easy to see? Damn, now I don't know whether to confess or not, I thought we could slip away without suspicion of anything but I guess I have no choice since it's so obvious---

(S) *Rises eyebrow and looks from top to bottom at them*....Well no...This doesn't fit for a date....It's too, um, not just no. *shakes head*

(F) *Imaginery slap on cheek after Sonne's opinion*

Wow...I know I said that so Sonne wouldn't get especially excited or something but....Seriously our clothes don't say 'date' so much? ....We look seriously that bad? 😓

(F) *Looks at his worn hoodie, t-shirt, shorts and boots**another imaginery slap*  💧....H-Haha....S-See? So if you let....We'll be leaving already-- *!?*

(S) *Grabbed Feuer's hood**sigh* You are really....You're coming with me buddy to change these rags, I'm not going to let you go on a date in a hoodie and shorts, without exaggeration this idea itself just sounds simply too bad.

(F) Huh? Wait--Wahh! *was dragged upstairs to his room to change his clothes*

------------------------------------------------

*Nadel's perspective*

(Nad) *Follows them with his gaze*....I really don't know why for christ's sake I agreed to this..... *mubles*

(N) *Appears beside him* And what am I supposed to say? If this is really a date then why with you as first?

(Nad) *Blush*

A date--This is not a date! What are you talking about?! I already explained to you that I don't have any feelings for him, if anything I only want to know what he's up to, nothing else! Hmph.

(N) *Stareee~*

*?* What?