Chapter 14: Meeting The Infamous Claws

*Some time later; somewhere else*

(?) Haaa...I'm so bored. It's not funny at all, Gift. When are we finally going to get out of here?

Asked a skeleton resembling fellswap Sans.

(Gi) *Rolls eyes* When I find what I came for, now shut up Axt or I'll put diarrhea powders in your drink and you won't even know when. *creepy smile*

Another replied, he resembled Sci, except that unlike him, he didn't look like someone you should mess with.

Ax) *Shudders* Ugh...Okey, okey! My mouth doesn't open anymor--*Detects movement*

(Ax) *Sharpens his gaze*...Did you see what I, Gift?

(Gi) *Rols eyes*...Haaa...What now? *looks at Ax in irritation*

(Ax) *Excited smile*I don't know, but I will find out~*Starts running*

(Gi) Huh? Where are you running to idiot!? If I find your body in this forest where only poisons grow then know that I will leave you understand!?

(Ax) *Turns head towards Gi but doesn't stop* I'm not that stupid to let them touch me you know!? I'd sooner die in a fight than from those stupid plants of yours! Now don't complain and come on!

(Gi) Tsk...All right! I'm on my way...*picks at his temple*/...Boy when he's curious he ignores all danger. *shakes head*...But, Heh. However, I must admit that I'm curious now too./*moves after him*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nightmare's Perspective*

I walked through the forest of another Au having a visible constellation. This was already my...70? 80? universe and I still hadn't found anything. The only thing I discovered was that there were changes in them that were unexpected to me.

"What kind?"

Each of them (Au) not as before was differently expanded, without exception...As if they were not just copies of them with only minor differences, and...Totally unique in their own way orginals...

(N) *Stops* ...

...Did Ink finally stop making them? This is...really surprising--No. This is actually quite frightening.

...How long did I have to be gone to encourage Ink to do something like this? This artist and imagination? Ha.ha.ha...Free jokes--

*Swish~*

(N) *!?**Sharpens senses**dodge*...

Suddenly an axe came flying towards me, and the obvious target was my head.