Friends for ever

"Hey, Drew, what's up?" I asked for the fourth time.

"I told you already, Autumn. Nothing much." he sighed impatiently, "Wait are you just doing that to get on my bad side?" he questioned me over the phone, as he caught on.

I started laughing. " No." I said in between breaths." Okay maybe." I giggled.

I heard a loud sigh." You know I will hang up on you." he threatened me.

"No! No, please I won't do it again! I promise!" I almost yelled into the phone.

Drew is my BEST friend. He is taller than me with red-ish drown hair, blue eyes, cute, smart, and has good sense of humor. Unlike me. I'm tall, with golden soft hair, crazy, smart, and cute! Did I mention single?

"Hello? Anyone still alive over there? Or have you been brainwashed by my charming voice?" Drew asked smartly.

"The only thing charming about you is your smarts." I said lamely.

"Hey! That's so NOT true, and you know it! You don't think I can't see you staring at me in math! Ha! I can, ha ha ha." Drew smirked.

"I don't stare at you! I....uh....I stare out the window."I spat at him.

"Oh, sure. You just can't get enough of all this!" he smirked again.

I could just see him gesturing to all of himself, and me slapping the smirk off his cute, charming face! Oops! Did I just think that?

"Yo earth to lover girl. Come in, lover girl. Are you daydreaming again?" he did it again.

"Shut Up, before I come over there and slap that smirk off your cute face. I know where you live, Drew."I sighed after I threatened him.

Don't even think of calling me a stalker. I ride the bus with him, and he gets off before me. Wait did I just call him cute? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

"Hey, sugar, got to go. Dinner time! Yum!" he cut off my thought.

"Wait! How many time do I have to tell you NOT to call me sugar? Fifty? One hundred? Call me it again and I WILL cut one finger off at a time!" I threatened him again.

"Love ya, babe!" he said before he hung up.

I sighed. I will NEVER EVER understand men.

And just for the record, we are not dating. I like him as a friend, not a boy friend. He really likes me, but I don't feel the same for him. Sorry Drew!

"Hey mom, is dinner ready yet? I'm starving!" I yelled down the hall.

"Almost!" she yelled back.

I started to text Morgan, my bff girl, when this weird number popped up. So what did I do? Answered it.

"Hello, this is Autumn. Can I help you?" I asked lamely.

This dry voice came across the phone. It sounded like sandpaper being rubbed against a board.

"Yes. You and your little boy friend-" it started, but I quickly cut it off.

"Wait! We are not dating." I hissed into the phone.

"I never said you were. Did I? No, don't answer that. Come to the park at midnight tonight, and bring your friend. If you don't do this you will NOT wake up in the morring. Neither will your little friend. Oh and don't tell a single soul, or you will face the same consequence got it? Got it?" it rasped into the phone.

I wonder if this is a woman...or a guy. Cause I really can't tell.

"Yes....yes I do. Wait where at in the park?"I asked, being the smart girl I am.

"At the tallest tree." it quickly stated and hung up.