The Love Games part one

'Great, now I have to guys after me.' I thought. ' Now what am I gonna do?'

"Hey, baby, what's up?" Drew asked clearly upset.

"One: don't call me that. Two: what's wrong with you?"I asked.

"I have been challenged, by your little boyfriend. Its called 'the love games', or what not." he said.

"WHAT!!"I screamed, Jace suddenly came running in as I screamed.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" he asked, obviously concerned about me.

"YOU," I emphasised you " challenged HIM," and pointed to Drew " to something WE," I gestured to me and Drew, " know nothing about!" I screamed.

"Please let us explain!" he yelled after me but I ran off before I could hear the rest.

I ran down the hall to my bed room, locked the door, and jumped on my bed and cried. I didn't want to be won. I was a human, not a toy. I heard a banging on my door.

"Autumn let us in, and we will explain!" Jace plead.

I was and have always been to soft and kind. I also gave in too easily.

"Fine! But you both have three minutes each!" I yelled and got up to unlock the door.

When I unlocked it they came busting in and hugged me. I couldn't breath! When they stopped hugging me I ran back to my bed. They came and sat on the edges on either side on me.

I looked at the clock and said "Okay Jace first, Go!"

"Well this is kinda long but here goes nothing. Okay I'm a prince of this place and all the land around it." he smiled shyly. " But when I found you and bout you back mother and father told the guards to lock you up. I protested your release but they didn't listen to me. So I snuck in and took you back to my room. And then you woke up and I tried to get you to come down but you wouldn't listen to me. So then you won't backup my bed then you freaked out.

" And then this jerk how to show back up. I was afraid I was gonna lose you, because he loves you too, so I told mother and father. And now they have issued the game wars between me and him just see who wins you." he confessed sadly.

" Drew it's your turn to tell me what happened, three minutes go." I commanded.

" Okay so here's what happened on my side of the story. I was so worried about losing you that I followed you through the portal . Well i saw how happy you were in the forest with him, I got a little upset and punched in him nose . I'm so sorry I really didn't want to get you in this, but I guess on my fault now." he also confessed.

" I hope you both have learned your lesson not to mess with me, okay. I'm not a toy! I'm a person who is breaths, eats, and sleeps. Now I want you to go tell your mommy and daddy stop this now. Or you will have to deal with me the bad side." I ordered him.

He nodded and ran off. I lay down and patted the bed beside me. Drew got the message in lay down, too. I snuggled up to him and close my eyes, he rapped his arms around me protectively. Soon I fell asleep and he fell asleep with me .