Gone...Lonely

"Drew?" I whispered into the shadows. I had been calling his name for hours. "Drew?!"

I was somewhere strange and I was freaking out. I was also blindfolded. Footsteps were coming closer to me now.

"Who the heck is there!!" I screamed.

"Don't worry I'm here to help you. But first let's help you up." a deep strong voice said.

The next thing I know, I'm being picked up like a princess, still with ropes around my wrist and ankles. Plus still blindfolded. I don't know who, what, where, and when I am. So, I scream.

"Help! Help me, someone! I'm being kidnapped!" I started to scream.

"Shut up!" he whispered loudly into my ear, "I am helping you, babe."he added.

"Drew?" I asked.

"Who is that? All I know is you keep screaming his name. I'm Jace." 'Jace' said.

" Get this blindfold off me, please." I tried to sound sweet.

I heard him chuckle, "Nice try, babe. Not till we get you to my room." he said calmly.

"What?! I'm NOT going to your room!" I shouted.

"SHHH!" that was all he said for the rest of the way.

It was taking a while so I dozed off. When I woke up I was in a bed and an arm was around my waist. I jumped up. I was sleeping with a stranger!!!! What happened to me?!

"What the heck I'm I doing here in your bed?!"I asked loudly.

He wasn't startled. "Well, you fell asleep in my arms and I brought you in here, laid you down, and I fell asleep with you. That's all, babe." he stated calmly.

"Don't call me 'babe'." I growled.

Just then I looked at him. I got a good look at him, too. He had blonde fair hair, well built, probably one or two years older than me, tall, and way cuter than Drew.

"See something you like?" he said gesturing to himself.

Anger rose up in me. "No! Why do you think that?!"I yelled.

In seconds he was off the bed and in front of me. I felt so small. He leaned down and cupped my face. My lips crashed with his, before another word could come out of them.

~~~~~~~

To be continued!!!