The Love Games part two

When I woke up, drew wasn't with me. But instead it was Jace. He was looking down at me with passion and a fierce love was in his eyes.

" Where's drew. I went to sleep and he was with me, but now you are with me ." I was still clearly drowsy.

" He went to use the bathroom . He will be back soon but for now you're stuck with me." he smirked at me. He leaned down over me and was kissing me.

Just then the door flew open. He jumped back as two elderly people came walking in. Jace had a horrified look on his face. They were both smiling.

"Jace, dear, why haven't you introduced us lovely girl yet. We would love to meet our new step daughter." the lady said happily.

" Mother! She's not mine, yet, remember we have the games to deal with." Jace reminded his mother.

" Fine the other man gets back we shall let the games begin." Jace's dad said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~

" The games shall begin! I the king pronounce that the games will begin now!" the king shouted.

The crowd cheered and whistled for the challengers. I was sitting in a thrown with the King and Queen. I felt so small up there with all those people looking up at me, like I was a princess. My face flushed.

"Don't worry dear, if my Jace wins you will get used to it up here. Just like me." The Queen said with a smile.

I was about to talk but she said "Oh goody the games are starting!"

I looked down to see Drew and Jace walking out. Drew looked so small! I waved at them, but they didn't see me. I looked at where they were standing. It was a maze, with walls and bushes with thorns in them, so you couldn't go through them. My chair started to go down.

"Whoa! Hey where am I going!" I shouted in distress.

"Haven't you been listening? You have to kiss the winner at the end!" The King yelled.

'Great! I have to kiss the winner in front of all these people. Yay!' I thought bitterly. It didn't take me all the way down, but just to where I could still see.

An air horn sounded and they were off. Drew was really really good at mazes, the best I knew. But Jace had speed, too. I really didn't know who was going to win. They both took separate paths, and were now coming out of the maze. Drew was in the lead, but Jace wasn't very far behind. Yet again I started to sink.

'Drew is winning!' I yelled in my mind. 'all he has to do is hit the buzzer.

"BUZZ!" Drew won! I realized I stopped moving.

"Let round two begin!" The stupid King yelled.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update, and that's its a cliff hanger. Ran out of ideas. Hope to re-update with part 3 soon! FYI there may be 4 parts to this.

Thx and love you all Taylor