Part six (kates pov)

Sunday, the last day of the weekend. That most people with common sense know fully well it's the day you sleep in. Except for those who don't.. aka Deena Johnson.

If you were to ask me what the first thing I hear first thing on a Sunday morning, your guess (I'm assuming) would not be how your best friend fucked one of the cheerleaders on your team last night, right after you left them alone for less than thirty minutes no less.

RING RING

7:34am
"Hello?" I yawned, answering the phone.
"KATE KATE KATE!" Deena shouted.
"Deena what the fuck, it's literally 7 in the morning. You don't even get up this early for school."
"KATE THAT IS NOT WHATS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW." Deena said, still way too enthusiastic for this hour.
"Okay what is it, lady killer?"
"So uhm"
"Go on..."
"Remember how... I dropped Sam home after you?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, I didn't..."
"Elaborate a little Deena, it's way too early for this right now."
"I UHM MAYBE MIGHT HAVE LIKE KISSED HER AND UHM" Deena finally let out.
"YOU WHAT?" I acted surprised, but trust me when I say I already knew.
"SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T WANNA GO HOME SO.... SHE STAYED OVER"
"next thing I know... she's getting changed right in front of me...."
"DEENA!"
"NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT"
"LIKE WHAT THEN?"
"I went to leave as soon as I noticed... but then next thing I know we're kissing and..."
"And?"
"Irrelevant, anyways, when I woke up she was gone"
"Oh?"
"Yeah maybe she just had to go home or something"
"Maybe, anyways enough about your sex life, I'd prefer to stay out of that."
"Okay fine go back to sleep."
"Bye!"

After my well deserved sleep in, I decided to ring Sam and see how she was. Or maybe I possibly wanted to know if she would admit what happened last night...

RING RING
"Hello?" Sam said, she sounds out of breath.
"Hey Sam, it's Kate." I say
"Hey Kate, what's up?"
"I just realized I had no other plans for the weekend so if you're free we should definitely go shopping, I need some new ribbons for cheer."
"Sure thing, I'll be over in a few."

we spent the afternoon running around shady side mall and picking up a few things, it was actually really fun.
I asked how the ride home was and Sam panicked and clearly lied, maybe she was embarrassed or doesn't want anyone to know? She said it was fine and that she just went home after. I accidentally giggled and Sam turned away, I already knew what had happened and changed the subject to save her the misery of getting all the details out of her.

I rang Deena and told her all about my little shopping spree with Sam. I think I get why Sam hasn't said anything, maybe she's still figuring things out. What confuses me is why she ran off after, I'll get it out of her one day.

|| hii my luvs!! I'm aware this chapter is late I'm so sorry, hopefully I'll manage a chapter a day but most likely I'll forget and be lazy, just warning you all. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments ilysm bae||