Woman! Bobby x Tailor! Reader

Felt a bit homo so I wrote this.

You always found stitching and making clothes magical, the fact that you could take a couple of threads and some fabric and make something wearable baffled you. And when you opened your own clothes shop you felt like you couldn't have made a better decision in your life. You got all sorts of customers and different types of clothes to tailor, but you would get your rarest request on a Friday morning.

You had just opened the shop and had begun to do some last minute arrangements to make the place look pristine. You sat at your counter, glancing at the clock as you waited for customers. Sighing as another hour passed you decided to be a bit productive, so you got up and walked into the backroom, where you actually tailored clothes. After a minute of trying to decide what to work on you picked a cute navy blue dress.

You were so concentrated on the dress that you hadn't even noticed the door open and close. You didn't even hear the bell at your counter ring.

"Uh hello, anyone here?" A loud feminine voice rang out, breaking your concentration and causing you to jump, dropping the needle in your hand. You quickly shuffled out of the backroom, leaving the needle to be forgotten.

"Hello, welcome to.." you looked at the woman before you. She was tall and had broad shoulders. Chestnut brown hair draped over her shoulders, and in her bulky arms she held a pile of blue clothes. She snapped her fingers, catching your attention. Your face burned.

"Uh sorry, welcome to (Shop name), what can I help you with today?" You nervously played with your fingers as you looked up at the woman.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize, I get it. Anyways, I recently joined the constabulary, and they didn't have any uniforms that fit me, so I was hoping that you'd be able to tailor one so it would." You nodded along as she talked. A lady working for the constabulary? You had never heard of something like this happening, but given how built she is you weren't too surprised that she would work for them.

"Oh, yes I could do that for you, do you have your measurements?" She shook her head in response.

"That's alright, I could just take your measurements in the back room. It'll be quick, maybe 5 minutes at most, and then you'll be on your way, does that sound good?"

"That sounds great."

You nervously fiddled with the measuring band in your hands, it's not like you haven't measured people before but she was.. Different. You found her to be really attractive, and you were a bit embarrassed to start measuring her. You fumbled around in your desk drawer, looking for your notebook. You then turned to her.

"You ready?" Your voice wavered slightly. She nodded. You stepped in front of her, deciding to measure her waist first. The silence consumed you.

"You know usually I have people stand on a stool so I could measure them," she hummed in acknowledgement, "But I think I might need to stand on a stool to measure you." She chuckled and you nervously giggled.

"Why did you join the constabulary anyways?" You asked glancing up as you wrote down some of her measurements.

"Well, I always wanted to work for the constabulary, especially when I was younger. My brother was in the constabulary before... before.." you grabbed a joy bottle out of your pocket, handing it to the woman. She smiled gratefully and took one.

"I.. apologize, that's no way a constable should act." She grimaced. You shook your head and looked up, your eyes locking with her bright blue ones.

"It's alright, we all get like that sometimes, right? All we've got to do is pop a joy and be on our way." She smiled once more and nodded. Silence settled over you two once more, but this time it was less tense and more relaxing. As you began to finish writing her measurements down she spoke.

"Did you make that dress?" You looked up and followed where her hand pointed, the navy blue dress.

"Yes, I did. Er- well I am, it's not done yet."

"Really? It looks so perfect already."

"Oh thanks, it's just a small project dress. I should show you some of the fancier dresses I've made."

"It must've taken you forever to make that. A lot of work and patience. I don't even know how to sew."

"Haha, when you've been doing this for as long as I've been it just gets easier and faster." You place the notebook on your desk, and put away the fabric measuring tape, before turning to her.

"Well, you're all set. I should be done in five days, so come back then."

"Thank you by the way, I was afraid that I wouldn't get the uniform tailored, and then I wouldn't have been able to work."

"You're welcome, come back anytime." She began to grab the door knob before turning to you again.

"Do you take any requests? Like to make a dress for a person?"

"Uh yes, yes I do."

"Well then, I would like you to make me a dress. After you're finished with the uniform that is."

"Oh well, what do you have in mind for a dress?" You stepped closer, grabbing your notebook to write it down. She gently pressed a finger to her lips in thought.

"Hmm. I can't seem to think of anything right now.. Oh! Are you free tomorrow?"

"Um yes, why?" You said as you lowered the notebook and pencil in your hands.

"I was thinking that we could go to the bakery tomorrow, and discuss it over tea and cake."

"That sounds.. Great actually. I would love to do that."

"Good, it's a date then." She winked as she waltzed through the door, closing it behind her. You stood, shocked. You were so caught up in what she was commissioning that you hadn't even noticed she was asking you out. You dropped what you were holding and rested your hands on your masked face. Despite the usually cold mask that covered your face, you could feel the burning warmth of your face.

And an even warmer feeling burned in your chest.

A/N: I'm working on multiple oneshots at the moment and wanted your guys' opinion on which one you want so I could put my time into that one instead of working on all of them at once. This doesn't mean I'm not going to finish the other ones, it just means I'm going to focus on the most popular one. So here are your options, and if you have anymore ideas, comment those too (because I'm slowly running out of ideas):

Bobby x Wastrel! Reader

Body Guard! Bobby x Singer! Reader

White! Bobby x Reader

Red! Bobby x Reader

Bobby x Shy! Reader