Prologue

Custard cookie has always kinda been alone.Sure he has friends like strawberry and gingerbrave but he never really had a "family family" he's sure he as a mom & dad AND of course his grandpa but he never gets to talk to them or even see them. 

   Then there was him that statue of PURE VANILLA COOKIE! His great grandpa he believed . He still couldn't believe that he didn't even know him or that he couldn't recognize him he was a VANILLA! THE LAST VANILLA HEIR... and then all of the sudden
something happened almost overnight he grew to idolize him.
   he really doesn't know why it all happened or when. He started trying to be like him, posing like him , and HE even made a a costume based of him for fun.

    There even was a time when he was working on it during an adventure and lily cookie saw what he was doing and sat down with him and tried to help. She thought it was silly but as long as he was happy.

He liked talking to lily cookie when he could just so he can ask questions about him, and learn more about that man he had grown to idolize.

One day lily told him about her & pure vanillas friends , she was rambling and reminiscing on all the fun times they had together, she had realized that she had been rambling the entire time and stopped herself.
She looked at him to apologize with a sigh "I'm so sorry you must be quite annoyed" she said softly only to be meet with him with a giant grin on his face and stars in his eyes and he begged her to tell him more stories.

He would compare him and his friends to what he called " THE GREATEST HEROS / FRIEND GROUP OF ALLLLL TIME!!!!!" .

He even drew pictures of them hanging out with him and he would say how much he couldn't wait to meet them. Especially pure vanilla . He drew a picture to give to lily she was overwhelmed with some sort of joy " OH Custard, this is marvelous I will hold it very dearly to my heart" .

 He drew a picture to give to lily she was overwhelmed with some sort of joy " OH Custard, this is marvelous I will hold it very dearly to my heart"

————————————————————————

HEY AUTHOR HERE LOL UH I HOPED YOU LIKE THAT ANYWAY PURE VANILLA WILL BE INTRODUCED AS A CHARACTER IN ONE OFF THE NEXT CHAPTERS!