The statue 

This is part two of the remodeling Kingdom
___________________________

Custard cookie woke up woozy and exhausted " Mmmmm I'm hungry :((" "But ill go eat later :D I have to get ready first," he said in an exhausted haze as he pushed off his blanket and got off of his bed, and made his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-after getting ready-

        He grabbed his toothbrush and felt like he had forgotten something so he thought back to the previous day "I wonder what have I forgot:/" he thought to himself as he brushed his teeth with his sonic toothbrush.

It suddenly hit him

It hit him like a brick

"OH NO :O" "I HAVE TO GO HELP THEM"
he yelled to himself as he threw his toothbrush in the cup that held 4 other toothbrushes. He rushed down the stairs and passed by chili cookie "HEY LITTLE MAN WHY THE RUSH?!" She yelled at him while he ran passed "IM LATE TO A MEETING" he yelled back "WELL DO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT!?" Chili replied "ILL EAT LATER" he screamed back as he ran out the door.

As he ran out the door he saw avocado and muscle cookies standing there he quickly stopped before running into muscle cookie.
"Oh hey guys," he said with a smile "hey little man," the two said in unison immediately laughing at it.

   "Anyway, what do you think," Avocado cookie said with a smile.

  "huh :D," custard said

"we finished" muscle cookie replied

"WHAT," the little guy said his crown almost falling off his head. "Well we saved installing the statues, so you could help us," avocado cookie said crossing her arms with a smile :).

"OK good, so what do I do :>," custard said with anticipation "help herb with the flowers!" They both quickly replied "we want you both to pick flowers to put around the statues" avocado cookie giving reason to their decision. "OKIE DOKIE!" He said waving off to them to find the green-haired plant lover.

"HEY HERB!" custard yelled waving at him the sudden screaming caused the older man to jump "oh, it's just you custard" he sighed with relief "well then, custard" herb said looking at him "what flowers should we use to put around the Hollyberry sta-" he was quickly cut off. "THESE" custard said showing him a photograph of Hollyberry in a field of roses of different shades of pink "now what wonderful idea" herb said delighted "come on I believe I have some in the greenhouse, you can help me pick them," he said with a smile grabbing custards hand and trying to follow the kids skipping pace.

—an hour later—

   After an hour of getting everything done at the Hollyberry statue herb was just getting done watering them while Custard cookie sat down depleted of his energy maybe he shouldn't have tried to carry that pillar by himself. "Well we're done here," Herb said with a smile turning towards Custard... "Custard?" Herb followed up while realizing that the boy had run off he quickly saw the once exhausted boy running at full speed towards Muscle cookie. Herb started running after the small cookie "HEY, WAIT UP" he yelled at the kid.

   It was completely out of nowhere for Muscle cookie, he felt a tug on his shorts "hello Little man" he said getting on Custard's level with a smile.

    "He looks better in person"

    Custard said completely ignoring everything around him other than the statue and himself. "Hmm?" "Oh, yeah we tried our best to do them justice," Muscle cookie said raising himself back up looking at the statue in front of them to no response from the kid stood next to him.

   He heard the panicked panting of a tired Herb cookie "Custard please don't run off like that, please I was scared I had lost you," herb said panting and lowering himself to put a hand on Custards face which seemed to be the only thing that broke his trance. "OH, I'm sorry Herb, I didn't mean to worry you :(" custard said grabbing his hand and placing it on Herb's knee. "Oh don't worry I'm not mad," herb said grinning "now why don't we have lunch?" Herb said standing up "would you like to come as well Muscle cookie?" herb said to face the bigger cookie "why not I'm already done my job," Muscle cookie said grinning gleefully. "Oh my apologies, this is beautiful work you've done," Herb said while beginning to walk to the market "thank you" Muscle replied.

  Before Custard could leave he quickly planted two flower seeds and said "I hope you like them grandpa :)" he said as he waved goodbye at the statue as he caught up to the older cookies.

"so what are we gonna eat?"

A month later those flowers bloomed

________________________________

808 WORDS BB 🙌

Anyway, IM SO SORRY I COULDN'T GET THIS OUT SOONER LOOK MAN EVEN GIRL BOSSES HAVE WEAK MOMENTS HOLD UP I HAVE A PICTURE OF THIS

ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN BUSY RECENTLY (with school ofc and totally not playing ckr:k all day) SO I MAY TAKE LONG

ANYWAY SEVEN OUT