"Orange Blossom"

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone having lunch at canteen,some of them are hangout with friends eating.Thank god no one at the rooftop but only left Orange hair looking at the view of school from the rooftop.He really isn't that hungry.He could spend his time skecthing and rest there.Wind is very helpful for him to more calm before he gets fully stress at class later.

He could see from the top group of Teeanager student walk in gang together.He wish he had a friend but he always prefer to be alone since he was 9 years old.He never communicate with anyone except the teachers.He has no contact with online friend's but his beloved mother.Not his Step Father.

Whenever he get home,he always being yelled by him just because come home late and start to abuse him.All that left he crying in his room and never come out from the room until his mother come home.

His Mother are so precious for him.So he pretend all the incident with him and his step father never had.

He ever try to confess all his problem to his mother but he can't.His mother has a lot of work.Her Mother doesn't have time to spend with him.

He sigh.

He breath inhale and exhale try to refresh his mind to clear all his thoughts on his mind.

He fold another blank paper and start to skecthing an animal figure.

Then he heard someone Giggles and a footsteps.He glance slowly at the back and saw a group of boys walking together and sit at the bench that isn't near to Sherwin's seat but it's far  Sherwin's back.He quickly look down on the skecth pad before anyone see him or else probably punch him.

He try to ignore it and start to skecthing.

He didn't even notice at all that someone staring at him.Watching him drawing.As that,the blue eyes never stop looking at him but sometimes he had to look away so his friend didn't see him staring at Someone.

They talking,make jokes while eating.The Orange hair glance at the back where the group of boys was,they still there.The Orange hair keep hoping that they'll be back to class soon as possible.

As he glance back,he saw a blue eyes staring at him and smile at him.Make the hearbeat starting to beating fast and felt his face was hot.He quickly look down on his skecth pad again and pretend that he never saw it just now.

The blue eyes giggle softly looking how cute he was.He just keep looking at him and the bells ring.The other boys tell him to walk to class together but he refused and he had different class as them.They all nodded and walk out to the class first.He stay there and still watching him,while the  orange hair feel butterfly buttering inside his stomach.

Blue eyes get up and walk slowly to the orang hair at the back.He slowly tapped his shoulder.But the Orange hair ingnore it.

???:Hey Orange Blossom...You alone?

The orange hair nodded only but never glance look at him.

???:Maybe we can walk together to class if you want to?

Sherwin:I...I...D-dont mind....It's k-kinda rude t-to refuse someone's asking....

???:Great!Let's go shall we?

The blue eyes stick his hand out and bow lower bit,showing his gentlemen.The Orange hair slowly glance up to the blue eyes and his eyes all lock to his appearance.Slick Ravenhair,Tan skin, Handsome face and muscular Arms.Slowly he grab the hand and get up.

Jonathan:I'm Jonathan...Yours?

Sherwin:I Urm...Sh-Sherwin....

Jonathan:That cute but may I call you Orange blossom?

Sherwin:*Blush*S-sure....It's okay

Jonathan:Well that could be fun to call ...Now lets go

Jonathan still holding his hands and leading him to the exit door.They both walking together down the hall way.

Sherwin kinda like that name of orange blossom.

Now he needs to think for this Handsome Prince that holding his hand.

Prince?Maybe?

Bruh it's kinda short what the hell(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ but enjoy!