Chapter 1- A New Journey

I found the best playlist ^^^^^^

Nicole's POV:

My heart was racing, and my chest, both rising and falling fairly quickly. All I could think about, as I ran through the trees, was the decisions I made leading up to this moment. The worst thing that could've happened in this situation did. Right now, the best thing I could do was lead them away from Wanda. If they caught her, who knows what would happen.

Then I hear them.

Footsteps heading my direction.

I grip the gun tighter in my hand, prepared to squeeze the trigger.

"Gotcha," he said, pointing his gun at me.

Before he could think to squeeze his trigger, I duck. His shot barely misses my head, but it gave me enough time to retaliate. With it, I sweep a leg behind his, sending him down to the ground immediately. With one last victorious laugh, I let off a few shots. Watching joyfully as the paint splatters on my son's chest.

I'd done exactly as I said I would. I kicked their asses at paintball.

"No fair," Pietro cried out, clutching his chest. "Martial arts isn't part of paintball," he groaned.

"You literally inherited super strength and witchcraft from your parents. Yet, I still kicked your ass," I laughed, taking off my paintball mask.

"I'm telling Mom," he threatened. In all honesty, it only made me laugh more. Not only would Wanda laugh at him, but it would end in my favor. By that, I mean in the bedroom, if you catch my drift.

"Whatever, sore loser. Go round up your siblings, so we can head home." I picked up his gun, shoving it in his chest as I pushed him away.

I would never intentionally hurt my kids. However, in this particular situation, I was teaching him a lesson. That lesson being, 'never challenge me to a game involving any sort of weapon'. The look on his face when I told him that his mom and I could kick their asses with our eyes blindfolded, was almost comical. Even more so now.

"We won!" I cheered, as I walked towards Wanda. As if on cue, she scrunched her nose. It doesn't matter how long we're together, I will never get tired of seeing the nose scrunch.

It faded away fairly quickly as I moved closer to her. For only one purpose, of course. I lean down, smirking as I pull my wife into an extremely slow kiss.

"Ewwww, stop." Pietro cried. He covered his eyes to make sure he wouldn't be able to see the rest of our kiss. It was no use, though. We ended it quick enough. "Hey, you wanted to be an adult. This is what happens in the adult world."

Wanda glared at me, smacking the back of my shoulder as she did.

"She's right, though, Pietro. You and your sister should've grown at a normal pace. You know? Like every other kid. Instead, you decided it was time to age up anytime you had a minor inconvenience." She lectured, ruffling his hair.

"What? I'm perfectly mature for my age." He pouted. His sister, however, was just about over his act.

"Where are the other three?" I asked, pointing back and forth between the two of them.

Before either of them could answer, the other three monkeys I helped create, jumped out of the trees. Yes, they too matured without warning. What was originally supposed to take 13 years took 13 months.

Let me recap, yes?

Sarah Josephine M-R and Pietro Olek-Iryno M-R, last known to be fourish years old, were now 17. I know, it's like something out of a comic book.